I keep trying to carry ranked games and this is how it goes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erador

12-10-2012

I want to get to 1500 elo but it seems impossible. I'm currently at 953 and this is how my matches go. I get mid, first 10 minutes it's like 2-6 and we're losing, bot and top keeps dying like every minute and by the time we get to team fights everyone is so fed there is just no hope. I don't get how to carry and I never will.

Jiayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

get lucky with a good team

only way

ShadowTheX

12-10-2012

I've learned that the best thing you can do is dominate your lane and roam to help the losing lanes as much as possible

Zenbear

12-10-2012

Or you can man up! Train ontop of a mountain, do a training montage, wrestle grizzly bears and have a horrible past that scars your life forever and makes you jaded.

dopuche

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erador View Post
I want to get to 1500 elo but it seems impossible. I'm currently at 953 and this is how my matches go. I get mid, first 10 minutes it's like 2-6 and we're losing, bot and top keeps dying like every minute and by the time we get to team fights everyone is so fed there is just no hope. I don't get how to carry and I never will.
No, it's just that those are the matches that stick out in your mind.
In reality it happens to both teams and you just don't pay attention to when you get the good end of it because that's what you expect to happen.

Legendary Leon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

haven't you made a thread similar to this before? secondly, your itemization is one of the reason's thirdly. I guess your game play "style" is not up to par with higher tier otherwise u'd be out of the bronze tier by now and finally your runes seem off

if your ping is above 100 i suggest you change servers if you belong on NA and ur FPS is fine your mechanics are slacking somewhere. Understand and observe what you're doing wrong, send me a replay and i'll gladly assist you in finding your errors > one you think you excelled in and one you think you did poorly in

Doxkid

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erador View Post
I want to get to 1500 elo but it seems impossible. I'm currently at 953 and I dont have a firm grasp on what Carry means; if it helps I also dont know why I picked an elo 600 points above me...
Fix, np np.

perry mason1

12-10-2012

If you are at 953, then it's you.

notanxj9smurf

12-10-2012

it gets worse, believe me.

i firmly believe the 1300's and 1400's are the worst elo levels in the game because EVERYBODY there thinks they're diamond quality and everyone else is just silver.

TheOmegaBunny

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSacred LeonXx View Post
haven't you made a thread similar to this before? secondly, your itemization is one of the reason's thirdly. I guess your game play "style" is not up to par with higher tier otherwise u'd be out of the bronze tier by now and finally your runes seem off

if your ping is above 100 i suggest you change servers if you belong on NA and ur FPS is fine your mechanics are slacking somewhere. Understand and observe what you're doing wrong, send me a replay and i'll gladly assist you in finding your errors > one you think you excelled in and one you think you did poorly in
every single day he makes 2-3 same threads. Legitimately its annoying