Had it up to here with toxic players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lapis Lazily

12-10-2012

How dare I not win every game. How dare I have bad games. How DARE I not be some god-level professional player!

That is honestly how I feel about this game right now. I admit, I'm not a very good player. I make mistakes and I lose my lane sometimes. Do I lose every game, no. Am I the worst player in the world? I definitely hope not. But it seems to me that right now, League is unplayable if you are of a lower skill level. Every game I lose I deal with toxic players who deride me for losing as though they are perfect. I KNOW they have suffered similar, even worse defeats than I have in the past, yet they don't even think about the fact that they too can lose. Instead, all losses must be someone else's fault. League of Legends is a TEAM game. One person does not lose the game on his own. Maybe in extreme circumstances, but usually I only give one or two kills to my opponent when I lose lane, though I may die more after lane ends.

I realize this kind of toxic behavior has been around in this game for a long time, and will persist no matter what. I just ask people to kindly think before they speak, to realize they've been in similar situations when someone else is doing bad, and offer helpful advice rather than scornful insults. At the very least, come up with some better insults. I mean seriously, it doesn't take even ten Noobs, Feeders, or Uninstalls before it gets really old. And I know you've done everything to my mom, and thrown every insult her way. It's till not funny. As for me, I'm honestly just about ready to stop playing this game forever because I just can't stand the people I am forced to deal with regularly. I really wish this community could be something better than it is, but for now, I'm not willing to deal with it.

tldr: Toxic players are still ruining this game and I really wish something could be done about it.

Millenn1aL

12-10-2012

it's not going to change. the game is free so you are going to have an excessive amount of that. You just have to deal with it or just stop playing the game. I would actually support Riot going an charging 20 to 30$ for the game immediately before you can start playing again.

Lapis Lazily

12-10-2012

Yeah, I realize that. There's not much to be done, but I just need to vent at this point. It's really frustrating to deal with this when I'm just trying to have a fun time and improve my skills.

Stizunna

12-10-2012

I wish people would stop saying "toxic"

League Logic

12-10-2012

Every QQ thread about Tribunal only makes me happy that there is more proof that it's working. That's the only relief I get from all the toxic behavior.

I usually don't get raged at, because I am a pretty decent laner, but I can't stand when my teammates just blow up at each other.

DEANGILLBERRY

12-10-2012

when will people learn the general discussion part of the forums is not their personal diary...