In a game - graphics are glitching like crazy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tekel

12-10-2012

Restart my computer and the league of legends start screen is going super slow. I log in and start typing and it's extremely delayed and inputting my words in groups of around 3-5 letters in one instant, then delaying again and repeating. I restart league and it's fixed.
I join a game and everybody is now teleporting moving at like 1/10th the normal speed and then teleporting to where they actually are. I check my ping and it's the normal 53. During the glitching part my fps is around 300, and when people teleport it drops to my normal 90 fps.

I woulda posted in the support forums but replys take forever there and im STILL in a game that i wanna get back into quickly! help if u can please!!

EDIT: currently repairing my game, hopefully it won't take extremely long!

Tekel

12-10-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIojIwIdEDU

This is exactly what it looks like, one of the comments says it's something to do with razer's mice. I do have a razer mouse so perhaps this is it?? does anybody have a clue??

c0ltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Hmm..I've been getting a minor version of this since last patch and I also use a Razer mouse. I've never seen it anything near that bad however.

Tekel

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ltron View Post
Hmm..I've been getting a minor version of this since last patch and I also use a Razer mouse. I've never seen it anything near that bad however.
ya the problem doesn't stop at any point throughout the game, ended up having to sit in fountain and then team reporting me ect after game... sucks cuz i can't for the life of me figure out how to fix this problem