"Attempting to reconnect" issue

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chikumo

12-15-2012

I have also started to encounter this problem since the preseason patch. Before now I have never been disconnected once, but since the update I have now twice been kicked out midgame. What's happened Riot?

iinot

12-15-2012

Please Riot at least reply to us about this issue and tell us your looking into it?

1Ozzy1

12-15-2012

They know and they don't want to says something about it because they don't know what exactly what's going on.... so

Riaklos

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ozzy1 View Post
They know and they don't want to says something about it because they don't know what exactly what's going on.... so
I feel like when it comes to these things, Riot never responds.

iinot

12-15-2012

Is there any settings we can try at least? Please Riot?

PolaDora

12-15-2012

I've been having this problem since a few weeks before the S3 patch. My GF and I just played one where, at the start of the game, the enemy Elise was D/ced in lane until about 3 mins. She reconnected and then shortly after everyone starting getting disconnects.

It literally happened to everyone on the team, and at odd points in the game that suggested to me it could be a DROP HACK. When going for dragon which was warded by the enemy team, or pushing a turret after winning a teamfight, the drops occured when the enemy Elise was dead or out of the action.

Is a DROP HACK even possible? I wish this problem would get fixed, I have been playing through it for weeks expecting it to be resolved.

Baboop

12-15-2012

Bump, having the same issue. My friend and I are both using Comcast (local ISP) and running into the same problem so I'm not sure if its on riots end or my ISP.

nightmare cake

12-15-2012

****tt this thing just started happening to me. Controls freeze then I can't move but the residual game data still is comming in for a few seconds. "attempting to reconnect" is displayed. I still cannot move and then it sometimes reconnects. All internet sites ping correctly. This is a server side issue.

Pippin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Having the same problems since around the S3 patch, exactly as OP described with sliding minions and then the Attempting to Reconnect bar. Sometimes it only lasts a second or two and sometimes it lasts until I am disconnected and have to close the LoL client and click reconnect. It can still continue after reconnecting and seems very random (sometimes it won't occur at all for several games, sometimes it doesn't force me to DC but just lasts a few seconds).

I don't see how this can be my internet/modem/router since I have never had this problem before around the S3 patch and my other internet based programs work fine. I have tried resetting my modem/router/PC but it has not helped. I have tried disabling my anti-virus and windows firewall as well as doing windows update/GPU driver update and adobe air update. I have Comcast internet but I am not sure how to find out if it could be an ISP issue, and it has only started occurring recently. I am too scared to even play ranked with this problem still happening every day.

murphyj

12-15-2012

See http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=32482971 for a possible cause. If this is the case, Riot/AT&T must fix it.

1234567 ... 8