Who in your opinion is the most poorly designed champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shin0bu

12-11-2012

Riven. Her abilities are all just so...weird. I know she's strong and all but the kit just feels so strange to me

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Xin.

He's either too strong or too weak. There's rarely been an inbetween for him.

inc downvotes.

SuperSobotka

12-11-2012

yorick. originally he was supposed to be a pet based character

but it was too hard to balance (?) so he became what he is now.

reds have stated that they DON'T like the way yorick turned out since the only way to play against him is to run up to CS, run back when he summons a ghost. over and over. it makes for the most boring laning experience in the game.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomf Skweezy View Post
Xin.

He's either too strong or too weak. There's rarely been an inbetween for him.

inc downvotes.
this has been the case since his release as far as I can tell (I started playing the day he was released). Not once have I ever seen the words "Xin" and "Balanced" without "not" in the same sentence.

Sion deserves a mention, but he's really strong. Build him as AP though, and your awesome ultimate just became useless

Acid Reigns

12-11-2012

No one's said Mundo? He literally has four random skills with no synergy whatsoever..

Elise's kit is random and makes no sense,

GP has no synergy, and is never balanced

Poppy is IMPOSSIBLE to balance

I feel Lee and Jayce are both poorly designed as well, because they both just have waaaay too much in their kit. I guess it's sorta good to have champs like this though for entertainments sake, as usually the more a champ has to work with, the higher their skillcap will be, and high skillcaps are fun to both play and watch o:

Sion isn't THAT bad, change either his Q or W to a gap closer, even a short ranged one, and he'd be a perfectly fine champ.

greywolf00

12-11-2012

Sion. Build AP, half you kit is worthless. Build AD, half your kit is worthless.

Howard Qi

12-11-2012

warwick, so much god damn sustain it's impossible to beat that thing 1 v 1 in any situation, even if you win early game, you still lose mid to late game.

Xyltin

12-11-2012

I know that this will not be popular, but i say Lee Sin.

Very mobile, good ratios, good base stats, durability, AOE MS/AS slow, knockback/-up, ...
You can nerf that champ as often as you like, he will always be great. Great in the lane and in the jungle. Great in killing, chasing and escaping. Great sustain and great farm abilities.

I actually don't hate Lee Sin as i hate Kassadin or Jax. I like him actually, but Riot did something very wrong with his kit. It is the standard of jungling. He combines everything that someone would want in the jungle as a bruiser and as an assassin.

Xyltin

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Reigns View Post
No one's said Mundo? He literally has four random skills with no synergy whatsoever..

Elise's kit is random and makes no sense,

GP has no synergy, and is never balanced

Poppy is IMPOSSIBLE to balance

I feel Lee and Jayce are both poorly designed as well, because they both just have waaaay too much in their kit. I guess it's sorta good to have champs like this though for entertainments sake, as usually the more a champ has to work with, the higher their skillcap will be, and high skillcaps are fun to both play and watch o:

Sion isn't THAT bad, change either his Q or W to a gap closer, even a short ranged one, and he'd be a perfectly fine champ.
Elise has an actually pretty strong and kit with a lot of synergies in playstyle.

Mundo has 4 random skills. But i don't think he is that bad designed. His high HP design is limited and very solid.

Poppy!!!! yeah, she is .... i don't know what she is.

I can balance GP with 2 changes if it would be needed.
1. Increase E passive AD from 8-16 to 8-20 (not maxed that fast in the lane and even then the 4 AD bonus wouldn't be that strong; mainly increased the jungling strength a tiny bit)
2. Increase E active AD from 12-40 to 16-40 (Makes the E activation worth it early game; not really stronger mid/late game).

Henry Plainview

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Reigns View Post
No one's said Mundo? He literally has four random skills with no synergy whatsoever.
How do Mundo's skills have no synergy? You use Q and R to catch people, E to do tons of damage with your auto attacks even though you're building tank, and W to clear jungle camps and do damage to their team, since as a tank you will be standing in the middle of them.