Why more than one account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hipijs

10-12-2010

You can play with yourself (wink) (wink)

jaykaykay

10-12-2010

I made this one to play with friends who just started the game, unfortunately I leveled it up extremely fast and am left with champion split between my accounts.

I also have a smurf account that I use for my friends who are still in the 10-20 range.

So my answer is... Friends are the reason most people have more than one account.

TheChills

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinematica View Post
I made this one to play with friends who just started the game, unfortunately I leveled it up extremely fast and am left with champion split between my accounts.

I also have a smurf account that I use for my friends who are still in the 10-20 range.

So my answer is... Friends are the reason most people have more than one account.
This. To play with friends new to the game. I also did it to play mostly melee/AD champs since my main account is all setup to play AP champs.

PetalDance

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
Someone please explain to me what merits come from making more than one account.
playing with friends who have just started the game,

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

I have another account to help friends learn the game. We duo queue a few and then I let them try it out solo.

Azuredragon653

10-12-2010

1. If I leave a game on one account, I can still play
2. If I play 5 games a day, I could either play all 5 on one account, or I could play one on each account, resulting in each account getting an extra 150 from the win bonus.
3. I have different accounts I play on when playing with different friends.
4. I have different accounts for testing new characters without having to do a practice game.

gunsharp

10-12-2010

to play in games where not everyone has flash

Bear

10-12-2010

I have another account I use to play with friends I bring into the game that are new to the genre. I take it easy on the people I'm playing against and often give them tips and guidance to become a better player.