Why more than one account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

10-12-2010

Someone please explain to me what merits come from making more than one account.

IS1ad195e40f35f6

10-12-2010

Trollin, son.

Al3xander

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo Hell View Post
Trollin, son.
I have mine to stomp newbies in elo hell.

ShadyGrave

10-12-2010

ego trip, because they are incapable of playing people at their own level, they fight those that are brand new to the game.

Milkshakes00

10-12-2010

The above answers, but I also realized it's one hell of an Elo boost if you deserve to be higher Elo, it's much easier to get to your higher Elo by doing a fresh start, compared to trying to "climb out of Elo Hell."

Mowarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

I'd like to know too, I've made way to many accounts, and most of them when I started about a year ago.

Oh how I regret

Asuya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

I made one to play with my girlfriend when my 'main' account was around 25 already. Because matching her against people that were 30 with full rune pages and a lot of experience in the game already wouldn't really be a good experience for starting the MOBA genre.

MrTheZebra

10-12-2010

Some people with high-ranked accounts don't want to try out new champions on said account, so they make another one (somehow get it to 30) to play said ranked games with a new champion at a lower Elo without fear of losing rank.

Normal and practice do not simulate ranked games.

Grikshanks

10-12-2010

I usually make smurf accounts to play with friends just starting out on the game. I get to goof around on a character I havent played much, if ever, and they dont have to deal with learning the game in whatever elo id bump them up to.

Yogtheterrible

10-12-2010

I used to use my smurf to practice champs/builds I haven't tried yet since practice games are a joke.

Now that normal is the new practice game though I don't feel bad for trying new things there so I don't use my smurf account anymore.