Looking for a specific type of team, not really a clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyBlackBearD

10-12-2010

Im looking for a team that only want a maximum of like 8-15 players and is serious about the game and looking for good players only.

Im tryin to find a team that people is trying to build together and learn how each player can deal with certain situations to gradually get better as a team… I feel like you cant just hop into a team expecting to be better than other good players that knows how their team work and have strategies at that. So that is my main reason why I do not want a clan, I just want a team of very few people that I am constantly going to play with

I use Annie, Udyr, singed and trying to learn tristiana atm

My ingame name is what your looking at right now, please Pm me ingame and comment on this topic if you want any more information thx

IM lvl 30 btw

BoogieBunny

10-12-2010

Hi CrazyBlackVearD.

I don't got what you are looking for but if you would try to start one I'm so in ! I'm looking for exatly the same as you! I'm lvl 30 as well with full melee rune page and working on my tank rune page, I play a lot of champs but mostly melee champs and Tanks champ If you want to we can start a group with good people that play together with skype / vent so let me know if you are interested!

-InGame name: BoogieBunny (us server) irl: Patrick.
// Cheers!

PS. Sorry for my spelling/ grammar. I'm danish but I live in Arizona, USA.

Falling Dust

10-14-2010

Hello Crazy, I think inmotiongaming would be the perfect clan for you, we have over 70+ members in our LoL division, and having a very friendly community. If you would like to add me in game or any of our other staff members. Or just go to www.inmotiongaming.com and register and join us.

Happy Gaming,

Falling Dust.

OMG Hakz
Valliis
Falling Dust
Phaith

eloraftw

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieBunny View Post
Hi CrazyBlackVearD.

I don't got what you are looking for but if you would try to start one I'm so in ! I'm looking for exatly the same as you! I'm lvl 30 as well with full melee rune page and working on my tank rune page, I play a lot of champs but mostly melee champs and Tanks champ If you want to we can start a group with good people that play together with skype / vent so let me know if you are interested!

// Cheers!

oh my gosh the three of us should start a team! We're all looking for the same thing. well..eh except I can't download skype / vent onto my computer. that might be a problem.... but still. :P Lemme know if you guys want to team with me. I main with Teemo

CrazyBlackBearD

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloraftw View Post
oh my gosh the three of us should start a team! We're all looking for the same thing. well..eh except I can't download skype / vent onto my computer. that might be a problem.... but still. :P Lemme know if you guys want to team with me. I main with Teemo
im sorry but teemo is a joke in ranked games... hes okay in norms since nobody really buys elixers or wards but people in ranked does and all teeom is going to is give the other team free gold

CrazyBlackBearD

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Dust View Post
Hello Crazy, I think inmotiongaming would be the perfect clan for you, we have over 70+ members in our LoL division, and having a very friendly community. If you would like to add me in game or any of our other staff members. Or just go to www.inmotiongaming.com and register and join us.

Happy Gaming,

Falling Dust.

OMG Hakz
Valliis
Falling Dust
Phaith
lol 70+ thats what i dont want

CrazyBlackBearD

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieBunny View Post
Hi CrazyBlackVearD.

// Cheers!

k ill play with you to see how you do

eloraftw

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBlackBearD View Post
im sorry but teemo is a joke in ranked games... hes okay in norms since nobody really buys elixers or wards but people in ranked does and all teeom is going to is give the other team free gold
I'm actually really good with teemo. :P I play pantheon and Janna also. but eh, alright.

DExSiLYC

10-14-2010

add me: n4meless

pretty much looking for same thing
I have another guy that plays with me and we wanna put together a good team
have vent and all that **** (obvi)

TheMagnificentTF

10-14-2010

add me in game - im bloodandbutter