LOL global warming is such bull****!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enrayged

12-10-2012

Global warming (or, rather, climate change) does exist, but the thing is, it has always existed.

Sure, we may be affecting it... But the Earth goes on cycles of cooling and heating, and we're on a hot cycle right now. We knows what percentage of that heat is coming from human industry?

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Scientists and their data are inaccurate. They designed this computer and communication system I used to post this.

This sentence is false. The previous sentence is true.

Sane Malk

12-10-2012

Brand OP

Buff Sejuani

That should fix the climate issues

Xianio

12-10-2012

Erg, it saddens me that so many people have eaten up this "we're going through a hot cycle" stuff.

#1) Yes it happens, the same way a beach slowly forms out of rocks.
2) Humans are like the little kid with a pale full of sand doing laps filling the rocks.

If we keep on the projection that we're moving at we'll have raised global temps by over 2 degrees within (some) of your lifetimes. Or to put it another way - thousands of times faster than it has ever happened before.

TLDR: In under 50 years time it wouldn't be surprising if farming in the American midwest was made illegal - even if we dead stop RIGHT NOW. It's already happened in Australia. It's coming and it won't be you dying of "heat," it'll be forest fires, hurricanes and dustbowls.

Heliostorm

12-10-2012

The number of people who buy the "it's just a hot cycle" bull**** saddens me

iamthemastuh

12-13-2012

rofl, i was just making a ****ty joke and people started debating....

lol

Fenstick

12-13-2012

10/10