Just came back - wth happened to items?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exitwounds

12-18-2012

I have been out of the game for a long while because of school and I just returned. New champs, new designs, some good item design for upgrading dead end, mid-level items. That's all fine and dandy until you see some of the top level items.

Blade of the Ruined King, really?

These items have become face roll items. I get that everyone can get them and what not, but it's dumbed down the game horribly or so it seems. I don't play at the top tier, but it was fun to think things out a bit. Now you just get a Vayne or a Kog'maw and turret. That use to be a semi effective strat when geared, but now you take the %HP based attack and piggy back an item onto it that does the same thing. You're knocking on the door of 10% pre-mitigated health knocked off per hit, before even factoring in AD.

There are other items like this one as far as ridiculous, but there are also a lot of good items I see. Seems like you went at the problem with a chain saw rather than a scalpel :-/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WakeskaterX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

BotRK is far less powerful than you think. It seems OP but in all actuality it's a fairly balanced niche item.