Hurricane ranged AD builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ewrtyytfgfrt

12-10-2012

What do you think about the hurricane item, and do you guys have any good ideas for a hurricane build? My main AD Carrys are kogmaw and vayne.

AsphodelNext

12-10-2012

Hmm, how does hurricane interact with Vayne's passive? It says it applies on hit effects, does that include Silver Bolts? Also, normally, if you switch targets, Silver Bolts cancels on the first and starts on the second, so would that make triggering it difficult?

ewrtyytfgfrt

12-10-2012

Ive never tried to use hurricane on vayne before, but I'm also wondering how varus w passive may work with it.kogmaw w with hurricane is pretty cool.

ewrtyytfgfrt

12-10-2012

Also what items synergizes well with hurricane?i was thinking of bloodthirster because of life steal from attacking multiple enemies or black cleaver if u have a very physical damage oriented team.

NinjaChopsticks

12-10-2012

I dont believe Vaynes W works with Hurricane.

My typical build is IE->PD->BT->Hurricane->???

However, if I'm gettin shut down early game, I'll try and rush BT and Hurricane first for the damage/lifesteal/AS

Sanjitsu

12-11-2012

Vayne's silver bolt doesn't work with Hurricane as it is not an "on-hit" effect like Varus' W.

Habber Dasher

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewrtyytfgfrt View Post
Also what items synergizes well with hurricane?i was thinking of bloodthirster because of life steal from attacking multiple enemies or black cleaver if u have a very physical damage oriented team.
Static shiv will charge much faster if you have Hurricane. Anything with an on-hit effect works great with hurricane because they apply to all three shots. Manamune (after it reaches full charges) and BotRK are probably the most powerful on-hit items right now, and they both give AD so you may be able to incorporate them into a more 'standard' AD build.

DarkAngelCronos

12-11-2012

I find hurricane useful on champs that enjoy stacking AS. I get it on my Varus but I build a weird On Hit AD hybrid Varus that goes Blade of the Ruined King, Last Whisperer/Hurricane and just shred people up and then Charge Q for the kill.

DarkenDragon

12-11-2012

Hurricane is best used on champions who have on hit effects that affect their kits very much. in other words dont bother with hurricane if the only bonus its giving is just doing an extra 2 shots with no other bonuses.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...%27s_Hurricane that link will have a list of items and abilities that will be affected by this item and also how it is affected by this item.

Vayne is one of 2 champions that does not work well with and actually ruins them because their ability requires the champion to hit only 1 target. so silver bolts is actually disabled on the 2 extra shots. and on vayne this item just does 2 extra basic attacks with any on hit abilities from her items.

same thing applies with orianna since again she must hit the same target in order to get stacking buffs, but unlike vayne, this isnt disabled thus she'll never get the increased damage for each shot.

the champions I would make this item a core item on would be: Caitlynn, Twisted Fate, teemo, corki, Kennen, twitch, and varus, everyone else would be situational and wont provide as much as these guys.

the reason is for Caitlynn, twsited fate, and kennen is because it causes their charged shots to go from 1 every 5-7 shots to every shot or every other shot.

twitch and varus will be able to apply their passive debuff to multiple targets which will also affect their other abilities to do massive damage.

and for teemo and corki, these guys have a scaling damage bonus on each auto attack that now can be hit on multiple targets.

of course if your playing a ranged champion who is building heavily with on hit items such as blade of the ruined king, malady, or wit's end, you'll see a good boost in damage from this item as well.

ewrtyytfgfrt

12-11-2012

Thx guys, and what do u think of AP attack speed teemo with hurricane?(as a troll build ofc)