Client Issues..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlitherySnakeSex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I can log in, i can click PLAY, and I can join a game. But once it's after Champion Selection, I can't connect to the game, it just has "In-game, Reconnect" And no matter HOW many times I click RECONNECT, it KEEPS popping up, and it doesn't go away.

It happened to me once before, but I just assumed it was a general client issue with everyone... But I was wrong, and it has now happened to me AGAIN, I can't do anything and it's getting so frustruating that I keeping smashing my computer tower out of sheer anger >.> I am not wanting to be reported for leaving so many times that i can get instantly banned due to a stupid computer problem that is forcing me to stay out of games.

I have turned off Firewall a ton of times to see if that helps, but nothing is helping at all. Maybe someone with more knowledge and understanding than I can possibly tell me how to fix this.. Please do it quick D:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlitherySnakeSex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I need assistance..