End game stats need an update.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asderition

09-14-2012

There needs to be:
A ward counter, that keeps track of how many wards each player purchases in a match.

A damage counter that separates damage dealt to minions and champions.

And a skill shot land tracker would be an added bonus, but not completely necessary.

I have been thinking about my matches lately, and how often people either do not ward, or accuse others of not warding. And frankly, is an integral part of the game, a simple ward counter can easily be done.

The damage counter was just something I am personally wondering, how often is the most damage dealt due to damage dealt to minions and so forth.

Skill shot was derived from when I watch football. You know how they always keep track of third downs and how often they get picked up. Had me thinking, that would be really useful in game. To help monitor how well one does with their skills.

Polljolly

09-14-2012

add damage taken -from- minions and champions separate too.

Cthulhu Girl

09-14-2012

I think there should also be a section for damage shielded. That way supports or other champs that use shield can keep track of how effective their shield use is.

Drogeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I agree with the importance of all these as post game stats. I've also posted some other ideas here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1878500

Here's the gist of it:

1) Damage Shielded: this displays damage done to your personal damage shields, and/or includes shields you put on others (either through items or abilities). This stat isn't reflected in the stats currently so people that put shields up aren't getting credit for their contributions to the team!

2) Time inflicting crowd control on enemy champions: This could be before or after tenacity/mastery reduction. People aren't getting end-game credit for taking champions out of the game through CC!

3) Structure Damage: getting the final blow on a tower or inhibitor is great and all, but the champ(s) that whittled it down should also get credit! Showing each champion's damage done to structures would help.

tldr; More Damage Shielded = more lives saved = winning. Inflicting CC on enemy champions = winning. Damaging structures = literally how you win the game. We should see these stats at the end of the game!

Thoughts?!

Drogeist

Gmoney17

12-11-2012

I strongly agree that damage should be split between minions and champions.

I hope riot takes notice of this.