Ranked Solution of AFK =D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LlNUX

12-11-2012

You see guys everyone hates an AFK on ranked here I came with this idea!

ELO-REFUND if you have a AFK player for more than 5 min you will not lose elo im not sure if the enemy should also get cause it gonna be a 4v-5v I think this will solve the problem of AFKERS also I think ranked should be insta ban for AFKERS this way we will see many fewer this is an idea I hope it helps riots for all that problem!

Brick Tamland

12-11-2012

I agree with you on the idea of not losing full elo, but maybe only getting a partial refund (since you might be trolling which is why he/she afked, or you might deserve to lose because the other team is better, regardless of 4v5 or 5v5), or one that is based on how well you did might be more fair. But seriously, something like this needs to implemented to prevent unfair loss of ELO.
Maybe without the instant permaban, that's a bit harsh :P.

LlNUX

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickTam View Post
I agree with you on the idea of not losing full elo, but maybe only getting a partial refund (since you might be trolling which is why he/she afked, or you might deserve to lose because the other team is better, regardless of 4v5 or 5v5), or one that is based on how well you did might be more fair. But seriously, something like this needs to implemented to prevent unfair loss of ELO.
Maybe without the instant permaban, that's a bit harsh :P.
I did not mean perma ban but insta ban and yea ur right maybe you should get a partial refund! =)

ValorAndGlory

12-11-2012

The one problem I immediately see is this.

Your team is starting to do bad, you ask another teammate to afk, you guys keep playing as hard as you can to keep the match more or less even, the timer passes the mark, and then you guys surrender/loose or whatever and you don't loose as much ELO.