LoL Season 3 Team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OpinionDOTBuzz

01-16-2013

bump!

OpinionDOTBuzz

01-16-2013

bump!

OpinionDOTBuzz

01-17-2013

bump!

OpinionDOTBuzz

01-17-2013

bump!

OpinionDOTBuzz

01-17-2013

ubmp

OpinionDOTBuzz

01-17-2013

bump

Scapemage

01-17-2013

I love the concept of this clan/community group and would love to join. However, I'm really skeptical for a couple of reasons:

Firstly, I have to download a new program. Although this isn't really an issue, it's a program I have never heard of, and I don't see why a more commonly known program for voice chat like Skype is not available.

Secondly, although I am quite social, I do not want to be required to have voice chat on all the time. This is way more of a restriction than a freedom.

OpinionDOTBuzz

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I love the concept of this clan/community group and would love to join. However, I'm really skeptical for a couple of reasons:

Firstly, I have to download a new program. Although this isn't really an issue, it's a program I have never heard of, and I don't see why a more commonly known program for voice chat like Skype is not available.

Secondly, although I am quite social, I do not want to be required to have voice chat on all the time. This is way more of a restriction than a freedom.

Hey there, thnx for your interest.
1.The program is very small and it originated from a very popular Chinese program. I am a volunteer and staff for it atm. It is an excellent alternative for skype, vent and ts.
2.You do not need to be on it all the time, just when ever you are free and feel like chatitng with us and playing with us.....

Come check us out you wont regret it, we have 500+ members thats why we dont use skype...

OpinionDOTBuzz

01-17-2013

bump

OpinionDOTBuzz

01-17-2013

bump