Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf Vi Plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pimpinabox

12-11-2012

Quote:
Gadalar:
I have you just refuse to listen.

As a neutral third part to this argument, I'll weigh in. You're either misusing the word exploitable or you're simply wrong. Either way you haven't explained precisely WHAT mechanics/combinations of items/runes/masteries that lead you to believe she's broken. Honestly she's so much like riven, they might have well just named her Riven the 2nd coming. All the same thing's you're complaining about are already on other champions, and while I agree she's a bit over powered atm, some minor tweaks and she's right as rain. I haven't had any serious problems against her that can't be fixed with well thought out play.

Honestly you need to stop crying and moaning about something, take a step back and look at it constructively. You lost to 24/30 Vi's, there's 1 thing you should take from that equation and that is that you are losing, not that Vi is winning. If you can't take the fault for losing instead of pointing the finger at how OP something is, then your thoughts on champions should essentially be ignored because you're biased, you'll never accept fault and you'll want things changed around you instead of for the good of the game. You have shown you can't think this way and as I have just started with this thread, so am I done.

TheTieThatBinds

12-11-2012

Quote:
Gadalar:
Funny that you agree cause you spent a couple of post doing nothing but harass me.

thats because you have no idea what the word "exploit" means, and I'm seriously trying to understand what you are even trying to express as far as your explanation regarding Vi.

The definition I used, is the way I play every champ. i work with them and try to get the best item combo, mastery build, runes, and even position in a fight or on the map would be the exploit of any champion to make the best of their kit, ie. exploit, or do the best i can with that champ in all aspects.

Bidorr the Great

12-11-2012

L2APC pls
L2CC pls

Gadalar

12-11-2012

Quote:
Pimpinabox:
lead you to believe she's broken.

I already have explained myself.

Her mobility is extremely high and she as a suppression(which is now a stun) to go with it.

If you can't see how exploitable that is then just simply don't bother replying to me. Start watching for it in matches instead of just blindly harassing me cause you can't see it or refuse to.

gaara6666

12-11-2012

Does not matter anymore. They ruined her by raping her ult and now it is just a piece of **** version of her Q with no application of denting blows

Immortal Saibot

12-11-2012

Quote:
Gadalar:
I already have explained myself.

Her mobility is extremely high and she as a suppression(which is now a stun) to go with it.

If you can't see how exploitable that is then just simply don't bother replying to me. Start watching for it in matches instead of just blindly harassing me cause you can't see it or refuse to.

Dude, her mobility is her Q and R. If she tries to Q, its quite obvious what shes doing. You can either try to escape the range of her Q, or move out the way, neither are hard, a lot of champions have gap closers around the same range as her Q, except theirs are more immediate.

Her R is a hard hitting knockup, of course its ****ing great, its an ultimate ability. if they aren't devastating in one way or another, why the **** would they be ultimates? She takes out the ADC at the cost of forcing herself directly into the fray unless the enemy team has bad position.

Her E is meh. T

he only thing that needs some scratching at, whether its ratios or the base stats is her W. Just because it reduces armor, doesn't mean it makes armor/hp unreliable against her. The first two hits will still be fully reduced. and her reducing 20% of 200 armor with her W is a lot better than her reducing 20% of 50.

As far as her going top goes, I could easily shut her down early. She has a better chance at jungling than top. Gadalar either doesn't know how to play this game or is trolling.

gaara6666

12-11-2012

I agree with saibot except she is strong top still. just so outraged they take denting blows off of her ultimate

Komeiji Koishi

12-11-2012

Quote:
Gadalar:

Quote:
gypsylord:
Refactored the CC. No longer suppresses. Knockup still lasts for 1.25 seconds. Basically, the CC will last for the same amount of time (you can't cleanse or merc treads a knockup) but now you won't be locked out of using summoners like exhaust/heal/barrier).

It's a freaking knockup. How many times do I have to say this?

Learn your CC terminology please.

And wonderful, she just blew her two gap closers and has no way to escape the tonnes of damage the enemy team is going to pile on her.