Recruiting a Decent Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandalogy

12-10-2012

Well, so far i have created a rank team and we filled every single role except top. We have a platinum ranked mid, gold elo adc (Me), silver jungler and silver support. As soon as we got a decent top laner which i would say (around 1400 elo), We could rank. So if your interested please add me for further questions.
The members all live in Pacific time zone so it would be recommended to be in the PST to apply and also, please have skype.

Mamie Jeadows

12-10-2012

uuuuu im 823 elo and i like playing nami top, can i pls join pls?

TheGreatOtter

12-10-2012

I'm interested. I play adc and solo top a lot - and I main Irelia/Jax/J4/Olaf. Im 1397 elo. Silver from last year. Message me in-game, TheGreatOtter

InvincibleThor

12-10-2012

Honestly I won't lie, i'm only 1191 elo (atm) slowly climbing through elo hell after last season I dropped to 900 and stopped playing ranked. I do outplay 95% of the rest of players at my elo (even counters I usually do well against) I'd love a chance to try out in a 1v1 or what not. I have a lot of champs I can play, and 5 I can play well or main. InvincibleThor

PKS AlphaDougie

12-11-2012

Blackguy21 at your service look me up and pst me/ friend request if you like. Im chill level minded and can execute/make plays in between a heartbeat of a smoker who runs marathons.

Kinky Karl

12-11-2012

Kinky Karl, and im 1507 elo and main solo top, I'm in central though but I main solotop and looking for a team to get better with. hmu.

HyperX Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

MasterySpell 1375 ELO.. Solo Top

CanadianOJ

12-11-2012

CanadianOJ, 1200 elo solo top mostly fiora,trundle,j4,hecarim

Juvey

12-11-2012

I have a wide knowledge of counter picks as well as item building/counter itemization. I can fill the top roll very well as well as back up jungler roll. Add me in game if you wanna talk about it, been duoing with a plat player for the last couple days doing very well. I'm currently 1200, 1300 top this season, ready to take a crack at a good/consistant 5's arranged team.

SpookieCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

SpookieCookie just message me in game.