Vote LoL in the Golden Joystick Awards for a Free Champion Weekend

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Good LoL press is fantastic!
Free boost is awesome!

Do something about free champ weekend though! My opinion is biased in that I already own everyone, but I also felt like it was degrading to overall quality of play over the weekend. I would be cool with the proposed idea to leave it out of ranked, although I can imagine that might be a bit tough from a data model perspective, as I doubt there is infrastructure in place to change the champs available to someone in ranked vs in normal.

Maybe just shorten it to one day of free champs? Let's brainstorm this more

Lokai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

**** no. ill vote for them for a no free champ weekend, but not an all free champ weekend

Riptwisted

10-12-2010

Riot please make it free skin week so people that only play one or two champions can test out other parts of the game. I'll vote for riot because they really deserve to win

thanks for an awesome game

A Frisky Jacket

10-12-2010

Loved being able to try all those champs at once... free weekends ftw! As long as you can't do it in ranked, just normal and practice.

Voted, btw.

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

10-12-2010
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Good golly Miss Molly! We're considering other means of rewarding if you guys help us win this award, since Free Champion Weekend wasn't the most popular choice. Keep voting and we'll think of something more palatable for you guys to enjoy!

shiz007

10-12-2010

lol i loved the free champion weekend ... bring it on ... i voted for you LoL!!!!!

Stythe

10-12-2010

Please something other than free champion weekend. Playing with a constant barrage of first timers was beyond infuriating.

MagpieManny

10-12-2010

I voted, but good thing you now know that we don't like free champion weekend...

The free skin one looks like an epic idea, but might be harder to pull off.

ImOldGreg

10-12-2010

For some reason your the queing system makes me realize there are alot more noobs in this game than decent players. I will vote LoL but in all honesty until Matchmaking is fixed no more free champs.
TOOOOO Many noobs

pseudoskill

10-12-2010

I want another free champion weekend... I was out of town all weekend without internet but it was 100,000% worth it. except for saturday morning... stupid fire alarms in best westerns...