Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vote LoL in the Golden Joystick Awards for a Free Champion Weekend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burn The Witch

10-12-2010

Voted for Champions Online.
I don't want to ****ing see another free champion weekend ever again.

Kudoz

10-12-2010

Also voted for Champions Online, I never want to see another free weekend again.

Riot get some fresh ideas, you old goats.

Brassherald

10-12-2010

Want the IP boost, please not another free weekend, though.

MercSniper

10-12-2010

Love the game, hate the free weekend, does me no good since I already own everyone...

Naiwi

10-12-2010

screw farmville

i wanna play as Garen again -_-

plus i want an urfing boost
p.s. i already voted

The Hav

10-12-2010

Free champions were so fun though...

Grellmax

10-12-2010

I'd prefer a higher IP boost much more than feed cha...I mean free champ weekend - -

MetalGearLuigi

10-12-2010

NO!!! PLEASE NO MORE FREE CHAMPION WEEKENEDS, NO MORE LOLFEEDERS THAT PICK CHAMPIONS THEY HAVE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE.

I wont play that weekend if this game wins, I voted farmville

AstorSapolsky

10-12-2010

Why the **** would anybody vote Farmville? It is ****ing disgusting that it is even considered a game company (or anything legitimate in general), but to the people voting against Riot to prevent free champion weekend, that is pathetic. If you are a Level 30 + Senior Member, obviously Riot deserves your vote. Again, don't play Solo Queue for one weekend (or don't be surprised if you play fifty matches and they all suffer from the same thing: your stupidity for playing fifty and expecting something different). Try a new character in practice or normal... go outside! Get sunlight! Call your mother, she never hears from you anymore and she's worried sick!

Sorry, right before I moved to the League forums I was a regular at the Escapist... we've had enough Zynga problems.

Nautica

10-12-2010

All the "NO FREE CHAMP WEEKENDS" made me lol.

It is very boring but free stuff is free stuff so me likey.

Btw Riot, I know you probably do not have control over the images they use to promote the game but Yi vs Allistar in Dragon is a bad representation on LoL. Not very epic imo causing me to not want to vote, but I did.