Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vote LoL in the Golden Joystick Awards for a Free Champion Weekend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bumblewasp

10-12-2010

I voted and this resulted:

"The following problems must be corrected before your votes can be recorded:
Our records show you have already cast your votes"

Hey Riot, I voted in all honesty but that's what appeared so it ain't my fault, I should be entitled to a free IP Boost, couldn't care less about the free hero weekend.

Bossdog

10-12-2010

instead of free champ weekend how about a free skin weekend? Not as many noobs playing bad champs but we'd actually get to see some of the epic skins that may make us want to buy them in the future (hint hint)

Praetor Kamahl

10-12-2010

At first I was gonna be all "Boost yes, Free Weekend no", but you beat me to it.

Shadowfury

10-12-2010

Free skin weekend>Free champ. Made ranked hell dont care about normal, but field day for people trying new heroes that look cool.

JustaDaKaje

10-12-2010

lol look at all the negative votes you got.

Voted. Keep LoL alive and ranked well!

bliu23

10-12-2010

I voted for you guys! How about free champ weekend + double IP boost for the weekend. This way, people who try out new champs and fail will get no IP, but everyone will be able to play who they want! (Especially me since I only own 2 6300's :P)

r431

10-12-2010

voted.

gl. double IP boost > 4 win IP boost.

Grake

10-12-2010

Wow i was going to say i don't want a free champion weekend so i wouldnt actually vote. Guess I will if you're changing the reward.

Bloodsailol

10-12-2010

I would vote. But TBH. I @#$% #$%^())&^&*( #$%^&*()#$%^&* @#$%^&*(%$%$^ ^^*%ing HATED THE #$%^&&&^*%& #$%^& ^&%$%^&* out of the last free weekend.

IP Boost? Win!
Another award for LOL? WIN!
Another free weekend? NOOOOOOOOO THANKS

Flad

10-12-2010

You got my vote!!!