Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reform cards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaseSmith

12-10-2012

I've been banned a lot recently, and I would very much like to see a reform card for some of these bans. I'm not questioning the validity of these bans. I'd just like to try and improve on my clearly toxic behavior. I guess I don't see what I'm doing wrong, because I feel like I follow the summoners code pretty well. If anyone knows how to get ahold of one of these bad boys, then please let me know.

Getsuei

12-10-2012

First, check your account settings and ensure that your email address is up to date. Next, send in a Support Ticket and request your reform cards. Be patient, it can take a day or so to get them(sometimes longer depending on the work load.)

Grammardor

12-10-2012

They're supposed to be emailed to you when you are suspended.

Try sending in a Support Ticket if they're not in there.

Edit: Getsuei got me back for Shening him. xD

ChaseSmith

12-10-2012

Yeah, my email is correct because I am always emailed when I'm banned. I haven't tried to put in a support ticket. Thanks. I'll try that now.

Weezlebub

12-10-2012

Check your junk mail as well. Unless it's not a tribunal ban. It could be a LeaverBuster ban where you are afk for 5 minutes multiple times.

ChaseSmith

12-11-2012

I'm banned until after Christmas. I don't think it's a leaver buster ban. I still haven't heard back from support.

Zaresin

12-11-2012

It can take a couple days. Just be patient.