IP Bank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saysay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

my ip bank

Katana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-12-2010

i was saving up for the next champ and had about 7300 ip and then i bought alot of crit chance runes so it would be lulzy on gp and trynd now i only have ~1900

BeefJerkyHunter

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittywitt View Post
my ip bank
It's over nine thousand!

MagicTaco

10-12-2010

You have an IP bank, its called your IP. Save it and use it as you please. Why would you need two IP banks?

Gotyx

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicTaco View Post
You have an IP bank, its called your IP. Save it and use it as you please. Why would you need two IP banks?
So your irl wallet is 1 of your banks?

Sinornim

10-12-2010

I don't find any of the 6300IP champions that interesting or entertaining. Blitzcrank maybe if I got the chance, but other then that, no, I find the 3150IP champions more interesting.

Ballpooner

10-12-2010

Until the end of the free weekend, I had almost 35k IP, but then I decided I wanted to keep a few heroes I tried over the weekend, bought a rune page, and purchased a set of seals of clarity runes. I still have 16,748 IP at the moment, lol.

prapter

10-12-2010

so.. riot, a company that profits off of you spending ip so you can buy rp...would create a function that makes you use ip less...?

MadaMonk

10-12-2010

ITT: kids can't manage their play money

CrossBlades

10-12-2010

pshh dude have some motivation ( Sum 41)