IP Bank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gotyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Anyone else that would appreciate to have a bank where you can store your ip when youre trying to save up for a 6300 champion? I always try to save up, and then when i have around 3000 i always check the store and think "weeeeeell this champ miiiiight be fun to play actually.." and i end up wasting my IP. Would be nice with some bank or something so you dont see all that teasing IP. anyone aggree?

knugprawn

10-12-2010

+1 agreed. Happens to me like once a day.

ShadyGrave

10-12-2010

not really, its somewhat unnecessary. just need a bit of control. i have 10k saved up right now, looking for the perfect buy, and i have been tempted on several occasions.

Falleth

10-12-2010

Lol, had similar issues... Or when you are collecting IP for runepage.

Fiendish Dr Wu

10-12-2010

Happens to me. Except with runes. "OH MAN GONNA SAVE UP 6300 FOR X CHAMP", an hour later..."I SHOULD GET X RUNES".

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

Or you could learn some self-control. If you can't do this with virtual Influence Points, you will be racking up credit card debt fast as an adult. You could use some practice before then

Verche

10-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendish Dr Wu View Post
Happens to me. Except with runes. "OH MAN GONNA SAVE UP 6300 FOR X CHAMP", an hour later..."I SHOULD GET X RUNES".
This

relarmane

10-12-2010

ROFL. Learn to control your urges.

Ozzmandias

10-12-2010

Haha, I never have the will to save up 6300 IP. For those champs, I just use RP...

Freyskol

10-12-2010

Same. I just finally saved up enough IP to buy Miss Fortune yesterday. Worth it though. I wreck. xD
IP bank is also an interesting concept... Either manually deposit your IP, or have a portion of the IP you get from games deposited automatically into it.