That moment when...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

foxyfennec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

...After about 10 posts you realise you are on the NA forums not the EUW forums...

Bye!! Have fun guys, I'll miss you all!!!

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Attachment 572108

LostLaneWonGame

12-10-2012

The lack of comraderie and friendliness didn't make you realize sooner?

Jaykoboy

12-10-2012

Com...raderie? What is this, a new Pokemon?

foxyfennec

12-10-2012

Um, Russia is in Asia. Like over 70% of the landmass is Asian thus the country is Asian.

The only argument people use to call it European is culture. Last time I checked my culture is very different to Russian culture. However even if the culture is similar, the same can be said for Japan's culture becoming westernised, Australia's culture being quite close to Europe's, USA and Canada, even China is slowly starting to become a little bit western.. tiny bit.... However this culture argument does not render these countries European. Why should it make Russia European? :O

It was more the lack of speedos. However in the UK men don't wear speedos, that's a mainland Europe kind of thing.

No Lie

12-10-2012

hi euw