Pleases Extend tribunal to Pre and Post game chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zylex

10-25-2012

I have been playing this game for a while now, and there is one thing that i just do not understand with all the work to remove toxic players why has tribunal not been extended to include Pre and post game chat, there are tons of players who understand this and abuse it, I got lucky enough to get a group of douQ people who got mad we won bot but when we got a D/c and for fitted at 20:00 just spammed "HAHAHAHAHA" over and over not something i would want to spam tribunal about, i then proceeded to "gg" and then walk into "you sucked ****" "i hope your mom dies".

Tldr: plz extend tribunal for further removal of toxic players

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Highly requested feature but priority is low. Lyte has listed it a low priority because pre/post-game toxic behavior tends to persist throughout and is not always exclusive to those two chatting periods.
(They tend to persistently show their true colors in game, but it might not be in your match.)

Don't report here because we can't do anything. This is a discussion forum. If you find a player being toxic pre/post-game then include that in your report.
Do not name offending players in the forums.

If you feel it absolutely necessary then submit an unedited screencap to support.
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
Again: We can't do anything. Tribunal does NOT work by reporting in the forum.

Deadicated

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingbox View Post
Highly requested feature but priority is low. Lyte has listed it a low priority because pre/post-game toxic behavior tends to persist throughout and is not always exclusive to those two chatting periods.
(They tend to persistently show their true colors in game, but it might not be in your match.)

Don't report here because we can't do anything. This is a discussion forum. If you find a player being toxic pre/post-game then include that in your report.
Do not name offending players in the forums.

If you feel it absolutely necessary then submit an unedited screencap to support.
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
Again: We can't do anything. Tribunal does NOT work by reporting in the forum.
Being a person who used to abuse this feature I call bull-poop on the " tends to persist throughout and is not always exclusive to those two chatting periods." I use to love trolling pre and post game but after I started to forget to troll a couple of times and its a hard habit to remember so I stopped bothering (ugh goodie two shoes now). This should be high priority, I have 80% accuracy in tribunal votes and I have quit using tribunal because of this; and I assure you I am not alone on this either.

Getsuei

12-10-2012

Edit out the names in that screenshot, calling them out on public forums can get you in trouble. You could always send in a Support ticket with the screenshot, best chance you have atm.