Looking For 3's team, im still level 17

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dusk Heavenrend

12-10-2012

hey i am a semi newish player, i always play either teemo, ashe, or skarner but i can change if someone wants me to.

TamOcello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

For ranked, you'll want to know how to play at LEAST ten competently. Of those ten, five should be at a high level. Three should be at an exceptional level.

Teemo's seeing a lot of play, but is kinda a one trick pony. You're going to be annoying with your blinds and mushrooms, but that's about it. The key item you need is going to be something like a Runaan's, but it won't do the job alone. You'll need the malady and other on-hits to go with it, and that's too expensive for these games. You're otherwise too squishy to contribute much, especially if the other team is really determined. He's not a BAD pick by any means, but he limits himself.

Ashe is similar in that she needs Fort Knox to really get going. She provides GREAT utility on the tiny map with her slows, but apart from that and her stun, she isn't bringing anything that quicker ADCs aren't.

Skarner, haven't seen yet, but he should have some good gank presence coming out of the jungle. Def work him up.

Draktok

12-10-2012

You've gotta be 20 before you can ranked at all, but you should realistically get to 30 and expand your champion roster. Teemo is a common ban / first pick, and ashe is difficult to fit into a large majority of teams. Skarner is better, but not by much

Dusk Heavenrend

12-10-2012

i have multiple i play well these were just what i enjoy most, i also did not mean ranked im just looking for anyone willing to play and have a good time =)