Something that Helped me learn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzy40

12-10-2012

Ok guys. You have to start somewhere, right? Being on this forum page means you're definitely looking for help on improving your game. What helped me the most was active discussion with experienced players, usually just a few of my friends. I also loved to watch streams and such just to see what other people would do in a given situation.
My friend just started streaming. Check him out. He welcomes discussions and can definitely give you a few pointers.
http://www.twitch.tv/hatsukoiiii
He wants viewers, and you want to learn. It works out nicely, doesn't it?

hatsukoiiii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Hi! I'm the actual streamer linked above and op has a point. I may not be 2100 elo, but if you're new to level 30 or even below that, and want someone who will actually sit there and converse with you, I will be that someone. I doubt you'll find many streams where decent players will just sit there and talk for an hour with people in their chat (while playing of course) this stream is that stream.

Agent Qu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I'm the other commentator, and this guy has helped me become the player I am today.

Panzy40

12-10-2012

totally selfeless bump

Panzy40

12-10-2012

another bump. He will be streaming a LOT and there is some nice discussion going on. Lots of interesting stuff about the metagame and dynamics. You will learn by viewing this stream.

Panzy40

12-10-2012

bumping again