Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Losing in champ select due to ppl fighting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrgotSwained

12-10-2012

over lanes, is getting really f'king old. And honestly the worst part and biggest fun killer in this game.... For me anyway.

UrgotSwained

12-10-2012

It seems like between 12--1400 elo this happens 4/10 games. no chance to win or do anything about it.

Panwar

12-10-2012

I always take arguing and childish behavior in character selection as a sign to play whatever champ I want, however I want. If I'm going to lose, I might as well have fun doing it.

UrgotSwained

12-10-2012

6 games in a row ppl fighting over lanes ending in a loss. All of which i changed my pick for them but it didn't matter.

UrgotSwained

12-10-2012

I dont mind "getting the short stick" of champ select every so often but this childish behaviour in champ select needs to be policed to a minimum. It's taking ALL of the fun out of this game.

UrgotSwained

12-11-2012

-250 elo from this in one afternoon.

UrgotSwained

12-11-2012

-400 elo in 2 days. every single loss from people fighting over lanes ending in troll picks. I was destroying my lane when at 12 min I noticed Susan (support Nasus) was at 9 deaths and still running full tilt into ashe arrows). Cruel story bro.