Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bad Santa Veigar Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulking

12-10-2012

I know the skin has not been released on PBE and that nothing is final, but could he get his Dark Matter changed into a falling present with some snow effects? Leprechaun Veigar has a Rainbow in his Dark Matter so it's a similar change.

Sammym3

12-10-2012

The sound effect is for a breaking ornament so more than like it's planned to be finished with particles for said sound effect.

Vulking

12-11-2012

Bumpity bump since I want Dark Matter to throw presents at you.

KhaotixKhaos

12-11-2012

His q and dark mater are christmas ornament being thrown at you hence the sound of them breaking when he uses them they are just missing atm.

Vulking

12-11-2012

Quote:
KhaotixKhaos:
His q and dark mater are christmas ornament being thrown at you hence the sound of them breaking when he uses them they are just missing atm.

I hope you are right, I would love to throw presents and ornament at people faces, just like how i love throwing presents with Maokai.