Attempt to reonnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

12-10-2012

What the stupid thing is this, a random feature to help the loosing team come back?

Because everytime this happen, my internet is fine, i can see people moving and stuff, but i am stuck there, getting hit, with that stupid box there

It's so gay, remove this feature

......................//)
....................,/../
.................../..../
.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilvus

12-10-2012

I get a very similar issue, and sometimes that 'Attempting to reconnect' box appears, I lose control of my character and I can't even use chat, I'm either stuck in spot for long periods of time (up to 15 seconds!), or running uncontrollably towards whatever attack target I have. I can still level up my skills, but I can't use them. My ping remains constant, and my FPS often remains at 60, but I noticed a drop to 30 once during a freeze. It makes the game unplayable, and I hope these issues get fixed as soon as possible.

To clarify further, as the OP mentioned, all other champions and minions behave normally, it's just my character that becomes inactive and only auto attacks. There are no catch-ups, gliding, or strange behavior. I simply can't control my character, and it leaves me helpless against any attacks.