Best Gaming News Of The Year

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodEmperorLetoII

12-07-2012

http://kotaku.com/5966786/here-is-da...-debut-trailer

Dark Souls 2 is officially announced!

GodEmperorLetoII

12-07-2012

Downvoting Dark Souls 2 is a sin :|

Honestly, are there that many bads around here who got pwnd by the first two games?

Einheria Valesti

12-08-2012

my absolute favorite game on the ps3 and one of my all time favorite series. I had a mild heart attack when i saw that on kotaku. Words will never accurately describe how exciting this is

Chiefwiggums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

lets hope the pc port wont be complete **** this time around, still haven't touched dark souls yet cause of it.

GodEmperorLetoII

12-09-2012

The PC port wasn't complete **** the first time around.... people who say that are ****ing morons and honestly haven't seen how bad PC ports can be. It didn't use mouse keyboard well, big whoop. The game wasn't designed around it. Why do people think it's ok for say flight sims to be designed for joysticks and don't work as well for mouse/keyboard, but for Dark Souls? That's not ok? Double standard bs. The game ran better on PC than the consoles, the game worked just as well with no bugs (other than one in NG+ and beyond where if you kill Ingwe he won't give a key, that is a problem, but not huge) and was easily modified to look WAY better. PC port is the superior version of Dark Souls other than the online hackers which is not From's fault, that's the cheating players' faults.

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Sammich sent me a screenshot while I was out somewhere and from glancing at my phone it looked like it read:

DARK SOULSH

D;

GodEmperorLetoII

12-11-2012

I want moar news on this already!