How Do You Trade?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ymir The Tank

Junior Member

12-10-2012

hey guys i'm not exactly the newest user being level 16 and all but i keep hearing about trading skins and RP can anyone explain that to me? oh, and i have 5321 RP currently and i'd like to get some limited editon skins (like paxx and holiday) oh and before you ask how does this help new players i'm speaking on behalf of everyone who doesnt know how to do this. which helps new users


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nucleonic

Junior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boothemarioghost View Post
hey guys i'm not exactly the newest user being level 16 and all but i keep hearing about trading skins and RP can anyone explain that to me? oh, and i have 5321 RP currently and i'd like to get some limited editon skins (like paxx and holiday) oh and before you ask how does this help new players i'm speaking on behalf of everyone who doesnt know how to do this. which helps new users
5,321 RP sure is a lot of Riot Points, are you sure you aren't getting it confused with Influence Points which are both forms of League Of Legend currency?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ymir The Tank

Junior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleonic View Post
5,321 RP sure is a lot of Riot Points, are you sure you aren't getting it confused with Influence Points which are both forms of League Of Legend currency?
no i'm not i literaly have like 40-50 dollars worth of money in RP in this game my IP excedes that (i'm planing on getting all champs as soon as the sells come out for each one)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epsilon2012

Senior Member

12-10-2012

No such thing as trading.

Gifting however, is being tested right now on the PBE server(Public Beta Environment).


-When the gifting service moves to the Live servers, I don't think you'll be able to gift Unavailable skins though(Not 100% sure).


Here's the Bugs/Feedback Thread for Gifting(Might be able to find more info)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ymir The Tank

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon2012 View Post
No such thing as trading.

Gifting however, is being tested right now on the PBE server(Public Beta Environment).


-When the gifting service moves to the Live servers, I don't think you'll be able to gift Unavailable skins though(Not 100% sure).


Here's the Bugs/Feedback Thread for Gifting(Might be able to find more info)
wow, that's actualy really helpfull thanks!