I keep getting paired with noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panda8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by When in Elo Hell View Post
Hi so i play a lot of blind pick 5v5 games. Probably around 2 a day on week days. probably around 70% of these games have feeders or trolls or very in-experienced players on my team. I don't know if this can be fixed in any way, but I was wondering if I should just play alot of ranked to try to raise my Elo so i would get paired with people closer to my skill level. I have 700 normal wins, but i rarely play ranked ( i literally have only played seven ranked games) so i don't know how this would affect me. Please give me your input about my situation! thank you so much!

>Blind Pick

your problem is looking you in the face my fellow summoner.

aphronyaa

12-12-2012

Having visible ELO does affect who you get paired up with in normals, but not so much. Your hidden normal ELO does.

If you're playing with 'noobs', it's because you're not good enough to win those games and make your normal ELO higher to play with better people.

You know who I play with when I go to blind pick? Platinums and Diamonds. I wonder why that is.

CounterSnipe

12-12-2012

Noobs get matched with fellow noobs.

Eviscerates

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphronyaa View Post
Having visible ELO does affect who you get paired up with in normals, but not so much. Your hidden normal ELO does.

If you're playing with 'noobs', it's because you're not good enough to win those games and make your normal ELO higher to play with better people.

You know who I play with when I go to blind pick? Platinums and Diamonds. I wonder why that is.
Cept that in all of your recent blind pick games only one player was plat and no one was diamond (even counting the ones on your team) most of them we're silver and a few gold.
Lolking isdabest

HLCaptainDragon

07-05-2013

I get junglers who can;t gank and turret dive at level 5....
People who over extend.
People who won't communicate