I keep getting paired with noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

When in Elo Hell

12-10-2012

Hi so i play a lot of blind pick 5v5 games. Probably around 2 a day on week days. probably around 70% of these games have feeders or trolls or very in-experienced players on my team. I don't know if this can be fixed in any way, but I was wondering if I should just play alot of ranked to try to raise my Elo so i would get paired with people closer to my skill level. I have 700 normal wins, but i rarely play ranked ( i literally have only played seven ranked games) so i don't know how this would affect me. Please give me your input about my situation! thank you so much!

When in Elo Hell

12-10-2012

Bump

Axle the Beast

12-10-2012

Blind Pick and Ranked have completely different ELOs I believe, so no that would not help.

OnlyTigger

Recruiter

12-10-2012

eventually math will work it out, but you have to accept not everyone is gonna always hit every skill-shot, or be perfect at the game. feeders and trolls are another thing, but i rarely encounter true intentional feeders or trolls, and my elo is only around 1000 in ranked. I'm guessing 70% is an exaggeration, but anyway, to get better at the game the best thing to do is only focus on your own play. don't worry about the lee sin missing a Q, or the amumu who engages stupidly and throws the game. all you can do is control yourself, so try to do that at the best level you can. as you get better, you will be able to easily win lane, and carry your team. if you aren't stomping your lane every game, your most likely in the best elo for you.

LogicalTautology

12-10-2012

You're level 10. Work on getting to 30 first.

Raokith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

He can't be level 10 if he has 700 normal wins..

Sephiroths

12-11-2012

ikr

Trick2kill

12-11-2012

If you don't see the OBVIOUS smurf proof in his Summoner's name, then I feel badly for you. (This is all in good fun, please don't take offense.)

LogicalTautology

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trick2kill View Post
If you don't see the OBVIOUS smurf proof in his Summoner's name, then I feel badly for you. (This is all in good fun, please don't take offense.)
I realize it is a smurf account. But I also realize that he quite probably posted from a smurf account in order to avoid having people look at his matches and let him know that he's not miles better than those people he complains about. So I'm going to just assume that he's talking about this account until he says otherwise.

When in Elo Hell

12-11-2012

SORRY i didnt tell all of you but im only on this acc because i forgot my password to this website for my main. if you want to see my main check of lololsqrrl. right this minute i have 697 wins.