Appeal: My 7 day suspension

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlebTV

12-10-2012

What was I banned for, since these players didn't feel the need to fill in the "report for "x" reason" box...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5976077/

This ban is unjust and rediculous, both games my teammates trolled our acted like A-holes the entire game.

Game 1: My team started this game by making fun of my champ pick and calling each other names. We were off to a bad start already. well the game gets started and Ez (Twisted Fate's Duo partner who was talking trash at champ select) takes my wolves, no not all 3... but the big one. Then to top it all off his, duo partner (TF) steals my blue at level 1 because i fail smited. So this game was just unpleasant for EVERYONE involved. Maybe I could have been a little nicer but I was getting trolled by a duo queue.. which would explain my not so pleasant attitude towards the two trolls. and at the end of the game TF ran into the enemy team 2 times 1v5 to throw the game. (the chat log even shows where the player goes "Weeeeeee" and does it.

Game 2: my malz was trolling before the game, talking trash to everyone telling me I was bad at Maokai based on my Lolking stats. then we get in the game he refuses to leash for me, and as you can see the game goes down hill fast with team communication when malz starts taking my jungle. Btw it's not like he just took my wraiths (I expect as much) but he took my Wraiths, my wolves, golems, and was starting to do my red. This Malzahar and is his Vlad duo were talking so much trash.

I do not see these 2 games as being worthy of a week long ban. As you can see this wasn't even a Large Majority, this was just a Majority ban. Please fellow summoners help me out here, and get Riot's attention to this post. I was wrongfully banned in my opinion and would like some sort of appeal.

edit: also in game 1, as you can see my teammates are just verbally attacking me and my play style ALL GAME long, calling me "****" this and "****" that all game long. So how int he world was I banned for that game?

Weezlebub

12-10-2012

Just understand that the length of the ban is not directly given by judges, all we do is choose whether you should be punished or not. The length of your ban is proportional to the amount of times you have been punished before (starts as a warning, then 3-days...).

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechant View Post
What was I banned for, since these players didn't feel the need to fill in the "report for "x" reason" box...
Violating the summoner's code.

When they reported you, they selected a reason. Tribunal voters can see this reason while they're judging the case, but once the case has been decided, it is hidden.

PlebTV

12-10-2012

I was wrongfully punished in this case is my point. I got torlled to the point of frustration and then reported and banned

Vrykonik

12-10-2012

Being trolled isn't an excuse for your own poor behavior.

Medical Crab

12-10-2012

This ban is 100% justified. You talk trash to your teammates in which you cuss at them multiple times and then proceed to call them bad and further the harassment. You getting frustrated and then raging in response is not their fault, its yours. If you want to understand what a unjustified ban looks like, look at mine.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5908471/#nogo

Grammardor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

This seems relevant here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge Base
Can my suspension be removed?

No. We do not remove or reduce suspensions that result from the Tribunal or Leaver Buster for any reason or under any circumstances.
Now as to "why" you were banned. I'd likely say "Negative Attitude." The poor behavior of others doesn't give you the right to be abrasive to your team.
As Vrykonik said, "Being trolled isn't an excuse for your own poor behavior."

Getsuei

12-10-2012

In response to Grammardor's quote:

10. Myth: You can't defend yourself against punishments from Tribunal. - Fact: There are two very easy ways to defend yourself against punishment. One is to read this guide to understand what punishable behavior is (so you can avoid behaving the wrong way) and the other is to contact Riot Support to fix your record if you have been wrongfully punished (which is actually quite rare despite the number of complaints one sees on the forum).

I have seen 2 cases get successfully appealed, about of a maybe 1000, that was posted on the forums. It does happen, but it is exceedingly rare.

Edit:What he quoted was from 2011, the Tribunal section was updated in 2012.

Grammardor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Edit:What he quoted was from 2011, the Tribunal section was updated in 2012.
Seems the Knowledge Base needs an update, then.
I'm assuming the appealed cases had their suspensions lifted immediately? If not, the Knowledge Base is still correct, it's just that their records were cleaned afterwards.

Me Chinese 051

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechant View Post

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5976077/

This ban is unjust and rediculous, both games my teammates trolled our acted like A-holes the entire game.

Game 1: My team started this game by making fun of my champ pick and calling each other names. We were off to a bad start already. well the game gets started and Ez (Twisted Fate's Duo partner who was talking trash at champ select) takes my wolves, no not all 3... but the big one. Then to top it all off his, duo partner (TF) steals my blue at level 1 because i fail smited. So this game was just unpleasant for EVERYONE involved. Maybe I could have been a little nicer but I was getting trolled by a duo queue.. which would explain my not so pleasant attitude towards the two trolls. and at the end of the game TF ran into the enemy team 2 times 1v5 to throw the game. (the chat log even shows where the player goes "Weeeeeee" and does it.

Game 2: my malz was trolling before the game, talking trash to everyone telling me I was bad at Maokai based on my Lolking stats. then we get in the game he refuses to leash for me, and as you can see the game goes down hill fast with team communication when malz starts taking my jungle. Btw it's not like he just took my wraiths (I expect as much) but he took my Wraiths, my wolves, golems, and was starting to do my red. This Malzahar and is his Vlad duo were talking so much trash.

I do not see these 2 games as being worthy of a week long ban. As you can see this wasn't even a Large Majority, this was just a Majority ban. Please fellow summoners help me out here, and get Riot's attention to this post. I was wrongfully banned in my opinion and would like some sort of appeal.

edit: also in game 1, as you can see my teammates are just verbally attacking me and my play style ALL GAME long, calling me "****" this and "****" that all game long. So how int he world was I banned for that game?
ap junglers without blue = no early gank. It's true.