Really?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onofets

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Tribunal at it's finest...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5903390/#nogo

first game reported by duo qued volibear and riven for nothing.
second game really?worst thing I said was "shut up" when sticking up for jayce when vayne is trashing him?
third game reported by someone that has trolled me in every game we get on the same team (he's still not banned +1 tribunal).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

Senior Member

12-10-2012

tribunal only bans troll victims, not actual trolls, why not try trolling instead, the tribunal is full of them so they will sympathize with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

This card isn't the worst thing ever.. But come on.. do you need to taunt people in chat ? " give me lessons plox " ?. They probably were partners and obviously one is gonna defend the other.. Why you needed to tell them that their performance was poor ? .. There was nothing to prove.. Telling others " keep talking and keep losing the lane as well " ? They're obviously gonna report you. You didn't just say " shut up "... you are very passive aggressive... When people tells me I'm acting like that I try to say " sorry, I'm gonna mute you.. this is going nowhere " and the end. The " report x " in the chat for the others to see is also avoidable...
Try to chillax and focus in your gameplay more. It gets easier with time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jhangir

Member

12-10-2012

Wait why did you get banned lol. I see nothing in the games other than baddies who are mad at you. Lol GG tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onofets

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiyo chan View Post
This card isn't the worst thing ever.. But come on.. do you need to taunt people in chat ? " give me lessons plox " ?. They probably were partners and obviously one is gonna defend the other.. Why you needed to tell them that their performance was poor ? .. There was nothing to prove.. Telling others " keep talking and keep losing the lane as well " ? They're obviously gonna report you. You didn't just say " shut up "... you are very passive aggressive... When people tells me I'm acting like that I try to say " sorry, I'm gonna mute you.. this is going nowhere " and the end. The " report x " in the chat for the others to see is also avoidable...
Try to chillax and focus in your gameplay more. It gets easier with time
I do not appreciate your response because it is obvious you didn't read the entire chat with the soraka and vayne. more on that later. There is a reason why I don't think tribunal works: text can be interpreted VERY badly and there is no situation/atmosphere created. Yes it's great when it's obvious like people that use racial profanities=instapunish, but it doesn't work for cases where it requires an understanding of the situation. Also PEOPLE IN THE TRIBUNAL DO NOT READ. They skim. Because of this the situation and the atmosphere created is even worse since people don't even read what leads up to things said.

Game with Riven:

Never once did I initiate any offence on Riven. I was even joking around with him saying
Swain [All] [00:20:30] i thought you were gonna get away
Swain [All] [00:20:30] lol
Swain [All] [00:20:31] :3
and he responds by calling me bad. I even responded in a good way by not insulting him in anyway or affecting the game in anyway. He acts superior by telling me what I should have accomplished in that game, hence why i'm mocking him by asking him for lessons, but again I didn't affect the game in any negative way.

Game with vayne/soraka:

Going back to my first point that a game situation isn't created or understood. I was pinging so much telling where people were that it would've crashed the servers. Once again soraka initiates the confrontation when he calls me a crybaby for pointing out they arn't listening to me. I didn't even say anything bad, but he insults me anyways. I even handle the situation with my own comedy by saying i need a chiropractor ohohoh it's a carry joke yohohohoho. Soraka and Vayne create a toxic atmosphere by calling serious gg blaming myself and the jungle, essentially ruining any trust left on the team. Vayne then insults jungle and mid after he does bad in his lane (again initiating it) Vayne goes on to tell jayce to **** off because he got a kill, lmao. Vayne then says that he hasn't even been trying, again ruining the game for our team and the enemy team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Ok don't appreciate it. It's not like it's gonna kill me. I'm here trying to give some feedback because I know about getting suspended and about changing attitudes . I'm doing this because I want to aid people and meanwhile I learn the do's and don'ts for my own sake. .
It's sad because i actually said that this isn't the worst thing ever.. I didn't say you are omg horrible, your fault, you deserve this .. like a lot of people do here... You could use some reading as well over there ;P.. I would probably pardon or skipped. I was telling you that you don't actually neeed to get into the whole replying to their comments or abuse. Just let them be.. For the exact reason that this is Your case being judged.. They are negative towards you? ok. you tell them they are negative, mute them, and keep playing till you have to report them. Don't give them a reason to report you. There's no real reason to keep the conversation with them if you consider them toxic. You just get in their level in a more.. civil way.
YOU think you are nice... maybe the rest don't think the same way, hence the suspension..
But oh well. you don't need the feedback, so I better stop here. Good Luck again


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onofets

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiyo chan View Post
Ok don't appreciate it. It's not like it's gonna kill me. I'm here trying to give some feedback because I know about getting suspended and about changing attitudes . I'm doing this because I want to aid people and meanwhile I learn the do's and don'ts for my own sake. .
It's sad because i actually said that this isn't the worst thing ever.. I didn't say you are omg horrible, your fault, you deserve this .. like a lot of people do here... You could use some reading as well over there ;P.. I would probably pardon or skipped. I was telling you that you don't actually neeed to get into the whole replying to their comments or abuse. Just let them be.. For the exact reason that this is Your case being judged.. They are negative towards you? ok. you tell them they are negative, mute them, and keep playing till you have to report them. Don't give them a reason to report you. There's no real reason to keep the conversation with them if you consider them toxic. You just get in their level in a more.. civil way.
YOU think you are nice... maybe the rest don't think the same way, hence the suspension..
But oh well. you don't need the feedback, so I better stop here. Good Luck again
I love feedback. When it's good feedback <3. It just seemed like you didn't read the chat with vayne and soraka. If you did I feel like you misinterpreted it. NEVER have I attacked anyone that didn't provoke, minus one instance in which learned a huge life lesson, and even when I go back at someone I don't threaten the integrity of the game. Could I let it go? Yea. Do I? No. Why? Because I don't have to. I'm not going to be nice to people that insult others for doing nothing. getting on their level >.> I do think of myself as a very nice guy . I'm just not a nice guy to people who insult others for no reason. Wasn't saying your entire response was unappreciated, just the parts that I interpreted as opinions you formed from skimming the chat and not fully understanding the situation. Don't interpret that as an attack on you >.>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefono View Post
NEVER have I attacked anyone that didn't provoke
7. Myth: You can't get punished for being provoked into raging by another player. - Fact: You are expected to control yourself on the keyboard, especially since it is a keyboard and not your mouth. You will get punished if you rage in chat. If you respond by cutting off communication with your entire team altogether, that may actually work against you as that can be considered another form of raging.

No, I did not read your Tribunal case. I just thought I would bring this up to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onofets

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
7. Myth: You can't get punished for being provoked into raging by another player. - Fact: You are expected to control yourself on the keyboard, especially since it is a keyboard and not your mouth. You will get punished if you rage in chat. If you respond by cutting off communication with your entire team altogether, that may actually work against you as that can be considered another form of raging.

No, I did not read your Tribunal case. I just thought I would bring this up to you.
I am all to aware of this . I never rage, i've learned from past mistakes. But that why added "and even when I go back at someone I don't threaten the integrity of the game." I'm not going to ruin the game for 8 other potential players just to get at the people that started it..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefono View Post
I am all to aware of this . I never rage, i've learned from past mistakes. But that why added "and even when I go back at someone I don't threaten the integrity of the game." I'm not going to ruin the game for 8 other potential players just to get at the people that started it..
That made me smile, in a good way =) I am glad your ban was only a time one, it is rare as heck to see people learn from thier mistakes. Cya in a future game hopefully =)