Muramana Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brightinly

12-10-2012

If I want to go as mid Soraka, should I take this item?

Hexer

12-10-2012

Bananas OP.

Brightinly

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevchenko View Post
Bananas OP.
I was thinking more about the extra damage on star-call.

Epsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

I dont think it would work with star call as it isnt a single target spell

Dragoonix

12-10-2012

maybe he means infuse, but if your going ap I can't see any reason to get manamune over archangels.

Emperor Azrael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

archangels into seraphs is way stronger on ap soraka. she only has one single target spell.

Trazier

12-16-2012

If it drained max mana, not current mana, maybe. As is, it's not a good item on her at all. Turn it on and lose all your mana inside 60 seconds. Leave it off and it's useless. Better to just upgrade to the staff and then have a fat shield for when the whole enemy team piles on you.

Navy Pheonix

12-16-2012

Ok, why does everyone ask if you should build Muramana on AP characters?

Seriously? If you are going to make a tear, why is it such a hard choice picking the one that gives you AP, on an AP character?

The extra damage on single target spells is probably about the same amount of extra damage if you would just build an archangels and the resulting AP then makes the spell stronger. If it's more damage then it's at least pretty freakin' close to an Arch's extra damage. And that's not even taking into account ALL of the character's spells, which are likely NOT single target.

I took a look at a large list of normally AP scaling characters, and I found a VERY small amount that had more then 2 single target spells (good ones, at that.)

You are basically forsaking all of your other spells except for one or two and their scaling so that your one/two single target spells do slightly more damage. On top of that, you have to farm this completely useless item until it's at the 750 cap before it's single use is actually activated, which takes MORE than 9 minutes to max (9 minutes and 24 seconds if you are stacking as quickly as physically possible.)