Would you like to be able to modify the in-game store?

Yes, that sounds great! 11 100.00%
No. 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

In-game Store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grim?ock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Once I got used to it, I find the new store to be pretty nice. However there was one thing I would like to see.

My request is: I would like to be able to modify the recommended items, and then save them for future games.

Some of the suggestions I dislike, such as if I wanted to play rengar top, a butchers blade doesn't really do me ANY good at all. So I would like to change that to a Dorans Blade or Boots etc. I think adding this feature would be fairly simple to implement as there was already a program (lolrecommendeditems) that did this last season.

Thanks for your consideration.

WithoutQuestion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

This is already possible, one of the easiest ways to do this is through LoL Tool

Grim?ock

12-19-2012

I'll have to check that out, but it would be nice to have it as a built in feature. Don't you think?

LuvCup

12-19-2012

There's not a designer in the world who deserves his job that doesn't know horizontal scrolling is ****ing annoying. Someone drag him out in the street and shoot him in the head. Hire someone who's worthwhile, Riot.