Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Characters Missing in Profile Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ledivin

12-10-2012

This happens to me ALL the time nowadays, and there are two different scenarios. I haven't noticed any particular course of actions that cause it, as far as I can tell it's random.

1. Characters are just flat-out missing from the screen. The game believes they don't exist, and the list is short (sometimes very very short, sometimes only 10-20 missing).

2. The UI obviously understands that the characters exist, but their node is missing. IE: Blitzcrank BLANK Caitlyn. You can't click it, and there is no image, just a blank spot where the champ picture/name should be.

Nothing seems to fix this except for waiting for a few minutes (I'm assuming so that some sort of memory purging happens), restarting, or playing a game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightwhite3

12-10-2012

I get that constantly, this needs to be fixed.