Noobs in need of help. In game and over chat help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitxJoe Daddy

12-10-2012

Hey guys I have been playing LoL since the Volibear patch and taught myself pritty much after a few months a few friends joined. I taught them and by their second game they were going positive against bots and had all basic functions done.

What I can teach you.
*How to Last Hit
*How to Harass
*How to play different champ types
*Basic knowledge of league
*History of league (Ask for it)
*Abilities and how they work
*When to fight and when to run
*How to survive a team fight
*How to gank
*When and what to buy

Now before deciding to choose me go take a look LoLUniversity they have been at this for a while and know what theyre doing and Im all about leaving it to the pro's.

About me.
I have been playing since the Volibear patch, taught myself, and have taught 8 people in depth so far that I remember and they are all doing pritty well today. I have over 150 wins but I have other accounts given to me by friends and such when they leave or something so I dont play on just 1 account. I am not so professional that Im a dick I know when to have fun and when to be serious. I have 4 ranked wins and 3 losses and my team has 1 win and 3 losses haha but Im not a bad player but I can teach.

So if LoLUniversity is full Ill help you out if Im available and I can promise itll be the second best free thing you get in life

WARNING: MY PARENTS ARE SEPARATED SO I AM NOT ALWAYS AVAILABLE JUST EMAIL ME AT "gwolfe.wolfman10@gmail.com" OR IN GAME MY USERNAME IS "LegitxJoe Daddy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzy40

12-10-2012

7 ranked games total.... not that reliable. You might need help actually. You sound relatively new. Anyways my buddy is streaming. Check him out. He started playing when League was in beta testing..... i dont even know how many ranked games he's played. Well over 200. I would say around 30 JUST in season 2. Here is his stream
http://www.twitch.tv/hatsukoiiii
he talks 1 on 1 in his stream. If you ask a question, he WILL answer you. Check it out.