New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 4)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

facu49

12-10-2012

i have got a akali .... please week 5 le blanc, darius or fizzz

butdad

12-10-2012

Nice free week riot thx! But can you please put trundle on the next champion rotation?

TankyTrap

12-10-2012

No ad carry this week?

Realest of Reals

12-10-2012

ONE AD carry... and his name is Urgot. Wow Riot.

Tegakari

12-10-2012

When was the last time Lee Sin was free? 3 months ago?

Kamijou Touma

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan The Enigma View Post
Because if there's about... 108 champs, and 8 champs are free each week, it's only fair that he should be free at least once every three months. 8 champs x 12 weeks = 96. So he SHOULD be free next week. Or hell, this week. I mean, so many champs get repeats in that 3 month period. How unfair is it to those that want to try out Darius before he buys them. And I never said he was. I said that people ***** and moan about Darius being OP. And you're a dirty liar if you haven't seen at least one ***** about it. And 3 months is pretty fair especially considering those that be free at least twice a month... and I know that Riot puts that some champs are more free than others because they are simpler to play (aka, the ACTUAL OP champs...), but it still is pretty unfair that whenever people want to sample champs they haven't played yet, they have to wait a whole week, and hope to god that they get to. Otherwise, they wait ANOTHER week and gamble... and so on and so forth.
so many champs? It's just mostly ashe,cait,mf and a few more that you see repeatingly, most of the champs you barely even see in rotations and they are just once in a while, seeing darius on rotation is about as fair as seeing rumble or nid on rotations and let's face it chances of it happening is about at least 3 month-half a year. They are not making different champions free each week, so your math doesn't really do anything, they are just using the popular list and replace the typical one or two with a champ that hasn't been played for a long time and considering darius was here 3 month ago, there are plenty of champs that have not been on rotation way longer than him.

PoonSauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

such a great adc selection we have

Onion the Fried

12-10-2012

Nidalee
Gragas
Urgot
Kassadin

Oh boy Oh boy

RepulsiveHobo

12-10-2012

Jax, singed, and akali free.... Brb, not playing for a week.

Alec456

12-10-2012

Kass, Vlad and Singed again? I think I'll stop expecting much from these rotations. But Gragas :O

Bring Draven