Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 4)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raslie

12-10-2012

Time to kick some bruddahs in da ass

Xelsia

12-10-2012

Traditional Ranged ADC where?

UrgotFantasy

12-10-2012

Urgot. Riot...please stop twisting the knife in this heart that once beated for that champion :'(

Dan The Enigma

Recruiter

12-10-2012

Quote:
Dan The Enigma:
It's been 3 months Riot. Where is my Darius free week?

Perhaps I should actually give you guys (the same people that thumbs this down) a reason why I said this. People ***** and moan about Darius being OP and all that... yeah? That's only because people KNOW HOW TO USE HIM! If he's free, then that means that 1 of 3 things will happen:
1) People that don't own him will get extremely lucky with him.
2) The match will actually be fair because those who use him will be new (to those that still ***** about Darius being OP)
3) Those that main Darius will actually have to use a different champion (I can just hear you people now: Oh my god. NOT THAT. Anything but that... I'll have to use a champ other than Darius! Kill me now!)

Atyri

12-10-2012

Not a single champ i own. Can't complain about that.

oo7

12-10-2012

Holy ****, I saved up some ip and I didn't know whether to buy Gragas or Kassadin. Now I can try both of them out. Thank you riot.

SysreqVaries

12-10-2012

Quote:
Dan The Enigma:
Perhaps I should actually give you guys (the same people that thumbs this down) a reason why I said this. People ***** and moan about Darius being OP and all that... yeah? That's only because people KNOW HOW TO USE HIM! If he's free, then that means that 1 of 3 things will happen:
1) People that don't own him will get extremely lucky with him.
2) The match will actually be fair because those who use him will be new (to those that still ***** about Darius being OP)
3) Those that main Darius will actually have to use a different champion (I can just hear you people now: Oh my god. NOT THAT. Anything but that... I'll have to use a champ other than Darius! Kill me now!)

Darius isn't OP; he's just annoying as sh*t. Besides, why should he, out of over 100 champs, be free at least once every 3 months?

Paradoxors

12-10-2012

notice when urgots free, hes the only adc?

kryptoniyte

12-10-2012

here come lamp shaped bruises this week

hi im Tam

12-10-2012

My bro was hack rumblebot1 please can you tell me the email