New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 4)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raslie

12-10-2012

Time to kick some bruddahs in da ass

Xelsia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Traditional Ranged ADC where?

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Urgot. Riot...please stop twisting the knife in this heart that once beated for that champion :'(

Dan The Enigma

Recruiter

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan The Enigma View Post
It's been 3 months Riot. Where is my Darius free week?
Perhaps I should actually give you guys (the same people that thumbs this down) a reason why I said this. People ***** and moan about Darius being OP and all that... yeah? That's only because people KNOW HOW TO USE HIM! If he's free, then that means that 1 of 3 things will happen:
1) People that don't own him will get extremely lucky with him.
2) The match will actually be fair because those who use him will be new (to those that still ***** about Darius being OP)
3) Those that main Darius will actually have to use a different champion (I can just hear you people now: Oh my god. NOT THAT. Anything but that... I'll have to use a champ other than Darius! Kill me now!)

Atyri

12-10-2012

Not a single champ i own. Can't complain about that.

oo7

12-10-2012

Holy ****, I saved up some ip and I didn't know whether to buy Gragas or Kassadin. Now I can try both of them out. Thank you riot.

SysreqVaries

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan The Enigma View Post
Perhaps I should actually give you guys (the same people that thumbs this down) a reason why I said this. People ***** and moan about Darius being OP and all that... yeah? That's only because people KNOW HOW TO USE HIM! If he's free, then that means that 1 of 3 things will happen:
1) People that don't own him will get extremely lucky with him.
2) The match will actually be fair because those who use him will be new (to those that still ***** about Darius being OP)
3) Those that main Darius will actually have to use a different champion (I can just hear you people now: Oh my god. NOT THAT. Anything but that... I'll have to use a champ other than Darius! Kill me now!)
Darius isn't OP; he's just annoying as sh*t. Besides, why should he, out of over 100 champs, be free at least once every 3 months?

Paradoxors

12-10-2012

notice when urgots free, hes the only adc?

kryptoniyte

12-10-2012

here come lamp shaped bruises this week

hi im Tam

12-10-2012

My bro was hack rumblebot1 please can you tell me the email