Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Report intended for another player.. permaban?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Fluff

Junior Member

12-10-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6025575/#nogo

T.T What do you guys think? I deserve permaban?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolLuckylol

Senior Member

12-10-2012

i think you did not deserve permban. From looking at ur first game i can see you said "report xxx" and according to the forum wizzards this is reason enough for punishmen (im on a suspension for that atm)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
King Fluff:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6025575/#nogo

T.T What do you guys think? I deserve permaban?

I'll go with Lulu from game 1:
Diana [00:14:10] omfg
Diana [00:14:23] **** that ****
Diana [00:14:25] amumu
Diana [00:14:26] wtf are you dong
Diana [00:14:27] our blue is up
Diana [00:14:29] i need you to help
Diana [00:14:30] sigh
Diana [00:14:31] ok
Diana [00:14:31] nvm
Diana [00:14:32] gg
Diana [00:14:40] sorry my ****ing roommate
Diana [00:14:43] he has to put food in his mouth
Diana [00:14:44] and chew it
Diana [00:14:47] with his mouth open
Diana [00:14:50] and i cant ****ing handle that
Lulu [00:16:09] diana wtf are you talking aboutl...stfu talk so much unnecessary ****...play you dumb ****

You're so busy spamming the chat that you're not playing but verbally harassing the team. One game buddy, that's a deserved punish vote instantly.

Your history brought you to permaban though, not the tribunal vote.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Fluff

Junior Member

12-10-2012

^ I have a condition called Misophonia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia). Commonalities among misophoniacs are rage-inducing panics, similar to what would happen when an animal is trapped in a corner and put in fight or flight, as the result of normal everyday sounds (for me, wet mouth noises and breathing). When amumu made a play I didn't agree with, and my roommate simultaneously was making noises, I flipped out then apologized because I realized what was actually going on, even though amumu did make a play that appeared to be looked down upon not just by me(teammate gp saying wtf amumu).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
King Fluff:
^ I have a condition called Misophonia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia). Commonalities among misophoniacs are rage-inducing panics, similar to what would happen when an animal is trapped in a corner and put in fight or flight, as the result of normal everyday sounds (for me, wet mouth noises and breathing). When amumu made a play I didn't agree with, and my roommate simultaneously was making noises, I flipped out then apologized because I realized what was actually going on, even though amumu did make a play that appeared to be looked down upon not just by me(teammate gp saying wtf amumu).


Solutions:

1. Don't play League of Legends
2. Play only with friends
3. Play against bots
4. Disable your enter button during game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Me Chinese 051

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Knock X3 Penny:
Solutions:

1. Don't play League of Legends
2. Play only with friends
3. Play against bots
4. Disable your enter button during game.


yep. ur not able to say anything and u will get reported for almost anything.

each report is valid to the tribunal. understand?

Or you really think that RIOT would be able to view thousands of cases and ban them in 1-2 days? really?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

Senior Member

12-10-2012

Quote:
Me Chinese 051:
yep. ur not able to say anything and u will get reported for almost anything.

each report is valid to the tribunal. understand?

Or you really think that RIOT would be able to view thousands of cases and ban them in 1-2 days? really?


What the heck are you talking about?


1