Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Nasus E proc Espirit of elder lizard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NanaMadHouse

12-10-2012

Priority: Major

Description: if you build SoEL on nasus you can notice that his E proc the burn effect of the item's passive even when Spirit flame is a periodic spell

Repro steps:
1. Pick up Nasus
2. finish Spirit of the elder lizard
3. use your E on champs or minions
4. 100% of the time

is not like a super op bug, but still a bug according to the description of the passive

Draconic74

12-10-2012

Since they changed the spell from doing only DoT to having a primary burst and then a DoT, I think that is probably working as intended. The SoEL is most likely only proccing on the initial burst damage of Spirit Fire. Wouldn't be difficult to test with two people, or even with one person.

I would say it makes sense, the initial damage feels completely separate from the secondary damage.

Drakylon

12-10-2012

The initial damage has a separate number in the skill's tooltip, so I'd say the skill just has initial damage + DoT unlike Cass's Q and E.

Draconic74

12-10-2012

Nope, this is NOT working as intended. I am currently ingame testing and this is what I have found:

- Hit a target, you get 4 ticks of true damage - this is normal
- Use your E and you get 6 ticks of true damage - that doesn't seem right

However, has anyone tested this with another AoE DoT spell like Malz's or Morgana's. Perhaps periodic damage ground spells do not count as DoT damage. Amumu's crying could also count towards this.

EDIT: Tried it with Malz. The AoE DoT applies the true damage. Not gonna try the other ones because I'm guessing it is the same.

On another note, did anyone know that Aegis and Bulwark applies to minions now? I'm pretty sure it didn't used to. And also that Voidlings get those same benefits, and also the benefits from Banner of Command? I assume that works on other minion-types like Tibbers as well. Flippin' awesome.

Atreties

12-10-2012

This is a periodic damage ability, not a DoT.

A difference with a small distinction. This is working as intended.

iTz WaffleS v2

Recruiter

12-10-2012

Damn, my boy nasus, always being OP. I will test this as well. To add to the data, and because I want to see it

Voidgolem

12-10-2012

Working as intended.

Lizard Elder basically procs on everything that isn't Malefic Visions/Torment/Grog-Soaked Blade

Atreties

12-10-2012

It works on Tormented Soil, Null Zone, Despair, Hecarim W, Nasus and Ren ult, Ali passive, Tibbers Aura, Phoenix stance,

All periodic damaging abilities, but no DoTs.

Working as intended.

NanaMadHouse

12-11-2012

the point is the tooltip of the item say "basic attack an no-periodic spell" so should not work withTormented Soil, Null Zone, Despair, Hecarim W, Nasus and Ren ult, Ali passive, Tibbers Aura, Phoenix stance and Spirit Flame or any other ground/periodic spells

P.S. again, its not like you gonna do tons of damage, but still a pretty nice "true damage". if anyone can test it with fiddle's drain as jungler will be great

NanaMadHouse

12-11-2012

to be honest could be nice to get this damage on periodic spells (since i think is not over powered one). if is intented, just need to change the description of the item.

is a really good item that helps a lot as jungler, and some champs in specifics situations, my report is for.
a) change the damage on that periodic spells if is not intented
b) change the tooltip of the item

again i feel like is not over power damage (198 dmg split on 3 sec - at lvl 18) even as true damage.