The Tribunal is being used as a tool for VENGEANCE, not justice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarbon3000

12-10-2012

I think we can all tell at this point which way the Tribunal has gone. What started out as a good idea to stop people from raging way too much and disrupting games, has turned into a tool for the trolls of this game to hold everybody hostage.

"Dude you're 0/12 stop overextending and feeding already"
"- REPORTED HARASSMENT i can play however i want u madbro??"

This is happening game in and game out at this point. Come out and admit the Tribunal has failed already, Riot.

Doxkid

12-10-2012

The chance of you getting punished for telling the feeder to stop (speaking calmly) is 1/10.

AcrobaticApricot

12-10-2012

The only people who think the Tribunal is "broken" are those who deserve to be punished.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Shuddap, I Internet Batman where i want!

Bekkal

12-10-2012

Justice is nothing but state-sponsored vengeance.

Your move.

Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Your punishment must be more severe.

Arsenals

12-10-2012

Getting reported and getting punished are two separate things my friend.

Cat Job

12-10-2012

I didn't know that if someone threatens to report you in a game you get auto banned.

Kingaix

12-10-2012

I happen to agree with the OP, +1

Too many kids are getting into the tribunal and just auto hitting punish because they want the free RP fro voting in the tribunal. Well i say enough is enough and Riot should be the 1's inspecting the reported....not random 15 year old kids insta-pushing the punish button.

usmcreaver

12-10-2012

or just make a alt account and troll people on the tribunal by spaming that punish button never know when your the tie breaker and get people baned it is only a 20 sec CD between votes hehehehehehehe!