Mac version.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KyKSaRa

12-11-2012

Honestly speaking, all the computers in my house are by MAC, and the fact that there is no version of this game on a MAC is just terribly lame. i really enjoy this game, but since i cant play from home, this might be the end of my game experience. this issue leaves thousands of customers unsatisfied.

LovelyKitten2

12-11-2012

I currently play on a macbook using bootcamp and a usb mouse since trackpads are super annoying. I can give more information/help with bootcamp if you need it

Monkoton

12-11-2012

DUDE don't quit. You certainly haven't typed in the google search " lol for mac" BECAUSE there is one. Its called iLOL and is on a website called www.boomjpe.com I suggest you try it although there might me some graphical glitches.

Rosalinn

12-11-2012

I play LoL in mac. There are a bunch of glitches but besides that it works fine in mac. I use my mac book pro. Yes I used the trackpad, its really easy to use since the track pad is big and I can right click on it.

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalinn View Post
I play LoL in mac. There are a bunch of glitches but besides that it works fine in mac. I use my mac book pro. Yes I used the trackpad, its really easy to use since the track pad is big and I can right click on it.
You're going to destroy your wrist.
Get a working LED mouse. You'll thanks yourself.