Perm Banned without reason.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MICROWAVEE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Greetings microwavee,

Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review these terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Sat Aug 14 21:03:46 PDT 2500

If you have any questions, contact our Player Support team at https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

Riot Games Player Support
I'm not disputing whether or not I deserve the ban, I am just curious for the reason.

Thanks.

Getsuei

12-10-2012

File a support ticket and ask for your reform card. It appears they sometimes get lost in Narnia on the way to your mailbox.

Also, to be a stickler, ensure your Account has the correct email address(prolly does since you received that email but just to be sure, ya know.)

LittleDi

12-10-2012

Odd... 22XX is a perma, 21XX is billing, what's a 2500?

KineticSkink

12-10-2012

This is not a tribunal ban. You will not get a reform card.

You will need to contact the player support team to get more info.

Getsuei

12-10-2012

I was wondering the same thing also LittleDi.

Dragonsbaine

12-10-2012

2500 is either highly toxic, or cheating in some way, whether it be actually trying to use a hack (which riot keeps on top of to squash them as soon as possible) or attempting to throttle your connection (since it works in other MMO games)

SomeBoss

12-11-2012

I'm kinda curious as to what you did to deserve that ban... I'm pretty sure the bans until 2500 were reserved for some specific violation, but since I'm too lazy to figure it out I'll upvote this, since I'd like to know too ^.^

Though I've never been punished by riot or the tribunal, I suspect your problem was specific to the terms of use and not the summoner's code (if it was summoner's code they would've linked the summoner's code in the email, at least that's my guess)

gnfnrf

12-11-2012

I suspect the OP knows exactly what he's done that got him banned. Or rather, he knows what kind of thing he's done.

Consider... he's not challenging the ban. If I couldn't think of anything I'd done, I'd sure as hell be challenging the ban. My guess is that it's a third party hack related ban, and he's either trying to find out what evidence was used to catch him, or which of his third party hacks was detected.

Or not. I could be wrong. But it's my hunch.

Ey Cuzzo

12-11-2012

Probably third-party or other TOS violations. If you were actually banned from TOS violations you would know why most likely.