Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Squad eM LF Solo top 1200 +

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Zero NA

12-10-2012

Squad eM is looking for a solo top that can handle his 1v1's, can setup ganks, we r a 1300 elo team. We play everyday, we put in atleast 5 hours of practice.

Monday-Thursday 4pm-8pm(longer if possible)
Friday-Sunday(11am-8pm)(longer if possible)

IGN> Zero eM

Unknown

12-10-2012

I am interested in joining or atleast trying out for the team. I am currently sitting around 1150 elo but I am a better player than the elo I am in. Currently I am on holidays until Thursday so I won't be on until then. I'm 19 years old and am looking to join a serious team. I play top as my main role and generally never lose lane. If you would like to discuss further add me ingame and I will talk to you when I get back on Thursday.
IGN: Devilish Smurf

Deathføllows

01-10-2013

Hey my name is Darkfollower im 24 and looking for a team to grow in LoL with i can play Solotop/Jungle with a big pool of champs.I have been playing for around 2 years maybe longer by like a few months. Add me if you would alow me to try out ty and have fun in LoL.
IGN: Deathføllows

Nakedscmo

Recruiter

01-29-2013

If you're still looking I'll add you.