Banned till the 24th because of trolls, and unsportsmanship

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad2Bone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I just looked over my cases (would be happy to show you, dont know how though, suggestions?) and those were the most pathetic reports ever, i got reported for having a little fun with the enemy, a shaco kept getting away, and he was playing with me Ie saying things like you slow ass bear, and things, it was like twice and i got reported, was harmless, another was getting upset at 2 legit rank trolls, they even msged me after game and were saying hw they were purposley trolling IE my rank record is 10-3 they were my first loss, when i got rported for asking why cho wasnt ganking and stealing mid farm, im guessing the duo reported me...

This is legit i can prove it, now im banned for 13 days all because of trolls and little kids.. the tribunal has to stop And not come back!

Warrensby

12-11-2012

ok now show mommy and daddy your report card so we know you aren't fibbing.

notFREEfood

12-11-2012

reform card or gtfo

JurisDictum

12-11-2012

Cool story bro. I don't suppose you have a reform card to back up any of these tall tales.

Samurai047

12-11-2012

So.. You got reported for no reason because trolls clicked the report button for no reason?
Also, you don't get suspended for an event in one game. Show me all your other games you had so I can see that one game that's worthy of your ban.

Hides His Heart

12-11-2012

If you're raging at trolls that you know are trolling, That's on you not them. And typing "Le" doesn't help your case.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Uh...I've played more than twice the amount of games that you have. So I've probably gotten two or three times more trolls than you.
I'm not banned. You are.
What does that say?

woothedoo

12-11-2012

First off it takes ALOT of reports to get into the tribunal so you obviously have been doing a lot of naughty things good sir..second of..no reform card means your hiding what a a jerk you've been

Royal PirateX

12-11-2012

show the reform card?

Rumble The Hero

12-11-2012

AT least you can play on Christmas!