Pardon Spamming (Riot attention requested)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amarik

12-10-2012

So I logged on today and saw a bunch of threads about people spamming pardon on all their cases. I looked at my recent cases and surprise, they were right! Of the 20 cases I did about 2 days ago, about 50% were deemed incorrect because there was a mysterious wave of pardons.

I know there are a ton of threads about this right now, but I figure if enough people bring it up, Lyte or some other red will address it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarik View Post

I know there are a ton of threads about this right now, but I figure if enough people bring it up, Lyte or some other red will address it.
Translation: I'm helping too guys, look at me. look at me helping. Everyone see me helping? I'M HELPING!!!

Seriously though, more threads won't make this dealt with any faster. If you honestly think riot hasn't noticed this from the forums, or that lytes bionic eye that see's all misdeeds hasn't picked up on it in the tribunal output data, you can always send a support ticket.

Amarik

12-10-2012

I've actually never used a support ticket before and that's not a bad idea, despite the sarcastic translation.