Is there anyone point in item balance if Riot doesn't visit this section?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mathemagically

12-11-2012

Because I don't recall Riot ever taken communities ideas and applying them.

EDIT: item balance discussion. I CANNOT WORDS INTO TITLE

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

They've probably taken a very rare few from here, but you're right; this is more of a place for people to either complain about or teach item balance, depending on how long they've played the game.

Kinda like how Champion Feedback is about 80% people whining, and then 20% solid feedback with anything besides bias (unless it's strictly an "I love/hate this champion" thread).

I Concede

12-11-2012

Bump. I agree not one Riot response in this entire section.

ApolloMk2

12-11-2012

Ya, only about 10000000000 posts about how game breaking the Black Cleaver is and still no fix! Probably going to stop playing League for awhile..

Vuther

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
They've probably taken a very rare few from here, but you're right; this is more of a place for people to either complain about or teach item balance, depending on how long they've played the game.

Kinda like how Champion Feedback is about 80% people whining, and then 20% solid feedback with anything besides bias (unless it's strictly an "I love/hate this champion" thread).
It's because they prefer to post in the higher traffic areas so the people who don't hug redtracker like myself can see them.